GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tickle my funnybone. NOW!

+10
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
Jordo
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

91Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Na, I love SLTS, and I'm a country fan.

92Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Rawr2

93Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Cd6441e9af8b03c78aa418dfeae6ff00

94Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Rawr2

That's actually a fantastic story. If I remember the details correctly, this woman found an abandoned lion cub and raised him. When he was still young he was taken to a Zoo. Many years later she came to the zoo and this is what happened.

Edit: OK, so the details I had may have been a little Hollywoodish. She took him to the local zoo and visited him frequently is a version that is a little more believable. Here is a full video:

95Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Satan

96Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:59 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Copvscat

97Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:10 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

From the November 2009 issue of Esquire magazine, in the monthly "funny joke from a beautiful woman" article.

Esquire wrote:
As told by Jessica Lucas:

An old married couple had four boys. The older three had red hair and light skin, the youngest had black hair and dark eyes. On his deathbed, the father turned to his wife and said, "honey, be honest with me. Is our youngest son my child?"

The wife replied, "I swear on everything holy, he is your son. "

Then he passed away. The wife then said, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

98Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Warning! Offensive language