GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tickle my funnybone. NOW!

+10
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
Jordo
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

16Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Front Bum.

The filter strikes again and ruins a joke...

Wink

17Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 367

18Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Ozah2wddmo7sqxect9rpwnswo1_500_1_

19Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 0,,6691001,00

20Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Folded_arms

21Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Last one for now, I promise

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 128907273678313084

22Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 1186589972381

23Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

One of the wireless carriers could change that up a bit and make it into an ad.

24Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 1376
Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 1437
Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 605Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 513

25Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:35 pm

fawk lol!

Tuk Tuk wrote:Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Folded_arms

26Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lol.

I really should take the time to convince my wife to watch The Dark Knight. Ledger's death/suicide/whatever hasn't helped.

27Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apple claims new iPhone only visible to most loyal customers.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/apple_claims_new_iphone_only

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Apple-Claims-600x300.article_large

28Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

After entering the Pearly Gates, St Peter welcomed Farrah and told her
she could have one wish granted for her long suffering. Without
hesitation she wished that all the children in the world would be safe!

Back on earth at that very moment Michael Jackson dropped dead.

Then, when Michael approached the Pearly Gates, St. Peter asked him
what he wanted. Michael said he needed someone to make a pitch for him
to God.

Poor Billy Mays never knew what hit him...

29Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:40 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This is one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE jokes from many many years ago...

A Texas business man, while in Japan for some business meetings and a few rounds of golf, arrived in Tokyo a day earlier than expected. Feeling lonely that evening, he employed the services of a beautiful young Japanese girl to be his companion for the evening. Although the Japanese girl spoke very little English and the businessman spoke no Japanese, their passion roared and in the heat of the moment she began yelling "Gama Su!, Gama Su!". Hearing this, the Texan knew he had pleased his female Japanese friend and soon afterwards went to sleep.

The next day while playing golf with his Japanese business colleagues, one of his Japanese partners holed his shot from 170 yards away! Everyone went crazy and began yelling excitedly in Japanese. Wanting to impress his friends, the Texan joined in and began yelling, "Gama Su! Gama Su!"

Suddenly everyone became quiet. After a moment of silence, one of the Japanese turned to him and asked "Wrong Hole? What do you mean Wrong Hole?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

30Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Another one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE jokes of all time... no offense intended by this... these are from way back in the day...

Three guys, a Newfie, a Quebecer and an Albertan are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total", says the Genie. The Newfie says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity."

With a blink of the Genie's eye, ,FOOM' the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Quebecer was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Quebec, so that nothing will get in for all eternity." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, ,POOF' there was a huge wall around Quebec.

The Albertan asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out." The Albertan says, "Fill it up with water."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

31Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 P001

32Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HA HA!

We call those "Jewellry moves".

Wink

33Tickle my funnybone.  NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tickle my funnybone. NOW! Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A caddy pulls up to a gas station in the middle of nowhere. "Gomer" runs up to the driver's side to ask the driver what's his pleasure.

He notices some golf tees on the dashboard and asks what they are. The driver replies, "Well, son, I use this to rest the balls on when driving."

Gomer walks back and mutters to himself, "Those Caddy people, they think of everything."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum