GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATED: Toronto trades Stralman, Stuart for Primeau & Flames 2nd rounder in 2011

+9
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
Phoenix30
Bramlet07
shabbs
davetherave
rooneypoo
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

So, combine this with the Atlanta deal and you have Kubina, Stralman, Stapleton and a 7th in 2012 for Exelby, Primeau and a 2011 2nd?

Are you ****ing serious?

If I'm Murray, I'm calling Burke now and offering Jason Smith for Tomas Kaberle.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:So, combine this with the Atlanta deal and you have Kubina, Stralman, Stapleton and a 7th in 2012 for Exelby, Primeau and a 2011 2nd?

Are you ****ing serious?

If I'm Murray, I'm calling Burke now and offering Jason Smith for Tomas Kaberle.

:^^^^:

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Murray is still pissed at Burke for genius-ly stealing Kadri from under his nose. :^^^^:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I think Murray is still pissed at Burke for genius-ly stealing Kadri from under his nose. :^^^^:

we will never get over that one, every time Cowen smokes Kadri into the boards, it will bring a tear to my eye to see what we missed out on by Burke being the bigger genius. Sad

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:So, combine this with the Atlanta deal and you have Kubina, Stralman, Stapleton and a 7th in 2012 for Exelby, Primeau and a 2011 2nd?

Are you ****ing serious?

Given the standards set above, I'd want at least a pick or a prospect added coming back, just to balance things...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum