GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Edmonton - Another Darkhorse for playoffs?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Edmonton - Another Darkhorse for playoffs? Empty Edmonton - Another Darkhorse for playoffs? Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:14 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Edmonton's biggest issues were the injury bug, Roloson's inconsistant play and the inexperience of the youth. That all being said there youth is pretty strong and with a season or two under them now they should be much stronger this year. Souray, when healthy, should bolster that PP and the puck movement from their own end should be just fine. If Garon can continue his strong play and hang on to the number 1 job from the start that should help tremendously as well. I think this team has a tonne of potential and if things align properly they could claw their way into eighth spot.

- Unknown Author

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

Book it, The Oilers are gonna be a very talented team this year. There PP#1 is awesome. Cole,Hemsky,Horcoff,Visnovsky, Souray.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

WhamBamCam wrote:Book it, The Oilers are gonna be a very talented team this year. There PP#1 is awesome. Cole,Hemsky,Horcoff,Visnovsky, Souray.

And then they can follow that up with Cogliano, Gagner, Penner/Nilsson, Gilbert, Grebeshkov.

I think the true test will be whether they can keep the puck out of their net. Their D is especially defensively inclined and Garon is still somewhat unproven.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
WhamBamCam wrote:Book it, The Oilers are gonna be a very talented team this year. There PP#1 is awesome. Cole,Hemsky,Horcoff,Visnovsky, Souray.

And then they can follow that up with Cogliano, Gagner, Penner/Nilsson, Gilbert, Grebeshkov.

I think the true test will be whether they can keep the puck out of their net. Their D is especially defensively inclined and Garon is still somewhat unproven.

And damn Roloson looked like crap last night. Like Cujo tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum