GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Fistric re-signs, DAL revamp of D appears complete

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Fistric re-signs for $3 mil / 3 yr, cap hit of $1 mil.

With the additions of Woywitka ($1.3K, 2 yr, cap hit of $650K) and Skraskins ($2.75 mil / 2 yr, cap hit of $1.375) and the re-signing of Fistric, it would appear that DAL has re-hauled their D -- and that there is no longer any room for Zubov:

Daley - Robidas
Skraskins - Fistric
Grossman - Niskanen
Woywitka - Hutchinson

All 8 are 1-way deal, btw.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is it mean of me to say that their D looks like Dung?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Is it mean of me to say that their D looks like Dung?

Niskanen = super under-rated. Woywitka had a strong finish in STL, too, although he's got much less sexiness.

With Robidas, Fistric, Daley, and Skraskins, they're certainly going to be a tough team. Niskanen and Hutchinson/Grossman give them some mobility, too.

But, yea, not exactly the D I'd want, overall, for my team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
Niskanen = super under-rated. Woywitka had a strong finish in STL, too, although he's got much less sexiness.

With Robidas, Fistric, Daley, and Skraskins, they're certainly going to be a tough team. Niskanen and Hutchinson/Grossman give them some mobility, too.

I shouldn't say it looks like Dung, it looks...very underwhelming and almost as if they patched it together. Shrug

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

I shouldn't say it looks like Dung, it looks...very underwhelming and almost as if they patched it together. Shrug

Well, with Zubov gone, DAL joins the ranks of many teams (like the Sens) who are without a real #1 D.

Robidas is a treat to watch, tho'. Tough dude, and has some offensive upside.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Speaking of Daley, he just moved here the other week, and I got to meet him because my Dad was installing his satellite. He gave me a signed hat too. Really nice guy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
Well, with Zubov gone, DAL joins the ranks of many teams (like the Sens) who are without a real #1 D.

Robidas is a treat to watch, tho'. Tough dude, and has some offensive upside.

Yeah, he's one of my favourites for sure. Problem is, he plays so tough that his body gets worn down over the course of the season. Hopefully for Dallas he has a complete season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum