GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sedins just signed?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

jamvan wrote:I think so? They are seeking 7+ aren't they?

Well, I don't think they're worth that much, but even I thought $5M was too low for them.

17Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:What the Diddle, they pulled the story. I heard it as well?

Did TSN just Diddle up?

Nothing on the TSN.ca site at this time...1855h.

I thought it was "heard" on TSN, so it's possible it hasn't been put up on their web site yet.

18Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 pm

5 mil a year.... wow....

19Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just caught the last few seconds of SportsCenter and they said "No deal for the Sedins yet".

20Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very strange. Ahhhhh!

21Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Same father, and are brothers from another mother of a different colur.

22Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i myself hear it on TSN sprtscenter as he received mckenzie received it from JPbarrie via blackberry.... now i'm inclined to believe it but would it be another frack up? wouldn't be the first.

23Sedins just signed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sedins just signed? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, they had a huge communications breakdown earlier.

Whenever that happens, I would be inclined to believe it's pretty close though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum