GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luongo talking extension

+2
SensFan71
PKC
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Luongo talking extension - Page 2 Empty Re: Luongo talking extension Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 am

Elliott shouldnt get over a mil if he gets that one way contract.

17Luongo talking extension - Page 2 Empty Re: Luongo talking extension Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:These are going to be interesting times in Vancouver... between the Sedins and Luongo... something's gotta give...

Which is why I'm surprised there's not more talk about Heatley to Vancouver. Maybe that'll end up being the deal from out of nowhere.

18Luongo talking extension - Page 2 Empty Re: Luongo talking extension Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Wait, strike that. Vancouver doesn't have what we need -- a high draft pick. They are more likely to go after UFAs. Gaborik, perhaps?

19Luongo talking extension - Page 2 Empty Re: Luongo talking extension Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:22 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:These are going to be interesting times in Vancouver... between the Sedins and Luongo... something's gotta give...

Which is why I'm surprised there's not more talk about Heatley to Vancouver. Maybe that'll end up being the deal from out of nowhere.
Maybe, but no Sedins = a lot fewer goals... they will need a big time forward to fill that hole, and it ain't Sundin.

20Luongo talking extension - Page 2 Empty Re: Luongo talking extension Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Neely4Life wrote:Elliott shouldnt get over a mil if he gets that one way contract.

RFA with no arbitration rights, darn straight. Not that I would begrudge him a bigger paycheck, he'll get more than he deserves at some point in his career, so it's best for the league that players like him pay their dues.

Man, I miss the days of the second contract.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum