GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laviolette named Flames assistant coach

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laviolette named Flames assistant coach Empty Laviolette named Flames assistant coach Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As per the Fan 590 a second ago.

Really nice move if true.

Can we have Tippett as assistant? Please?...

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Just like the Oilers..... 2 proven good coaches... Alberta has 4 head coaches for 2 teams... Very nice if true of course.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

caissie_1 wrote:Just like the Oilers..... 2 proven good coaches... Alberta has 4 head coaches for 2 teams... Very nice if true of course.

wow really out of left field on that one, good on the Flames, almost like the Edmonton approach, two good hockey minds behind the bench.

Great Hire. Dude has won a Stanley Cup as a HC. I was convinced he was going to NJ.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lucky Day wrote:Great Hire. Dude has won a Stanley Cup as a HC. I was convinced he was going to NJ.

Someone said it was going to be Lemaire in NJ.

Diddle...Clouston, can you talk to Tippett for me and see if he'll be your assistant? Please?

SpezDispenser wrote:
Lucky Day wrote:Great Hire. Dude has won a Stanley Cup as a HC. I was convinced he was going to NJ.

Someone said it was going to be Lemaire in NJ.

Diddle...Clouston, can you talk to Tippett for me and see if he'll be your assistant? Please?

No kidding. Too many qualified guys for too few jobs. Alot of these guys may end up taking AC positions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum