GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Fellow Hockey Fans

+5
shabbs
PTFlea
PKC
wprager
Milkman
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:57 am

Milkman

Milkman
Prospect
Prospect

Hey everyone,

I've been following you guys since the HB days (glad you started your own forum). I've really enjoyed reading your discussions but never really wanted to sign up. But... I've finally came to terms with my interweb nerdism and decided to sign up. Looking forward to finally join in on the hockey talk.

Cheers.

2Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the "club". Take your shoes off, sit down and talk for a while.

Can I ask why you "never really wanted to sign up", and what changed your mind?

3Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hey,

Welcome aboard. Hope you're ready to agree and disagree with just about everyone else's point of view.

4Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 am

Milkman

Milkman
Prospect
Prospect

wprager wrote:Welcome to the "club". Take your shoes off, sit down and talk for a while.

Can I ask why you "never really wanted to sign up", and what changed your mind?

I work in front of a computer all day and didn't think I needed to spend any more time on it (my girlfriend already makes fun of me enough as it is). I'm currently in between contracts and have some extra time on my hands, and since I'm reading all the posts anyways, I may as well join in.

I have horrible writing skills, so bare with me. Smile

5Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Milkman wrote:Hey everyone,

I've been following you guys since the HB days (glad you started your own forum). I've really enjoyed reading your discussions but never really wanted to sign up. But... I've finally came to terms with my interweb nerdism and decided to sign up. Looking forward to finally join in on the hockey talk.

Cheers.

Creepy... :****:

Just kidding. Welcome aboard!

6Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Cheers.

So is your number of posts...lol

7Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

Crying

8Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Welcome!

9Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 am

PKC wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Cheers.

Now that is funny... BURN!!! :___:

10Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:p:

11Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Welcome dude and if it makes you feel better I was a HB member for over a year before I became a member and started posting.

- Unknown Author

12Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Welcome dude and if it makes you feel better I was a HB member for over a year before I became a member and started posting.

Is that some kind of time-traveling paradox?

13Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Welcome dude and if it makes you feel better I was a HB member for over a year before I became a member and started posting.

Laughing3 You're on fire today.

14Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Laughing3 You're on fire today.

(sniff, sniff ?) I was wondering what that smell was.

15Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Empty Re: Hello Fellow Hockey Fans Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Welcome aboard Milkman!!! cool)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum