GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Johnny Cash Songs?

+2
TheAvatar
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Wed May 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Delia's Gone and Rusty Cage are other good ones cool)

17Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 9:00 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Was never a big fan of the Cash man...

18Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 9:50 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Was never a big fan of the Cash man...

That's borderline thread crapping. I guess you're chasing that "Mr. Montagoose" like I am Wink

19Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 9:51 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

That's borderline thread crapping. I guess you're chasing that "Mr. Montagoose" like I am Wink
Pot... kettle...

Wink

20Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 10:02 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I like the song Hurt a lot. It's not originally Johnny Cash, I'm pretty sure Trent Reznor wrote it and he did a remake, and it is freaking amazing! Great video too.

My second favorite would probably be Ring of Fire.

21Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 10:05 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:I like the song Hurt a lot. It's not originally Johnny Cash, I'm pretty sure Trent Reznor wrote it and he did a remake, and it is freaking amazing! Great video too.

My second favorite would probably be Ring of Fire.
Yeah, Hurt was a NIN original (Trent)...

NIN version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX8Lmcrm5sU

Amazing and powerful song... when I heard the Cash remake, I was surprised Trent let him do it, but it is a great version too.

22Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 10:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Pot... kettle...

Wink

I passed Neely before breakfast Wink Time to eat now. It's a long way to 5000. A little over 2 months if I average 25 per day (I'm around 20 for the day now, but I've got errands to run).

23Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Pot... kettle...

Wink

I passed Neely before breakfast Wink Time to eat now. It's a long way to 5000. A little over 2 months if I average 25 per day (I'm around 20 for the day now, but I've got errands to run).
I'll be keeping my eye on you...

24Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 11:51 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

you post wh***s lol just messing with you lol

25Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Johnny Cash Songs? Thu May 28, 2009 11:53 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:you post wh***s lol just messing with you lol
Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum