GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey Songs (Provide links if you have them)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Since Hockey is just around the corner I thought it would be nice to have a topic thread where people could post Songs that get them super pumped for games. My favourite is Saturday by Nickelback. Sorry I don't have a link but, put your response in here and if you have a link to the song put it on here too.

I know this will just get us all craving Hockey even more but, when the season is in full swing it'll be nice to come in here before games, listen to a few tunes and get pumped up and ready for the upcoming game don't you think?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Since Hockey is just around the corner I thought it would be nice to have a topic thread where people could post Songs that get them super pumped for games. My favourite is Saturday by Nickelback. Sorry I don't have a link but, put your response in here and if you have a link to the song put it on here too.

I know this will just get us all craving Hockey even more but, when the season is in full swing it'll be nice to come in here before games, listen to a few tunes and get pumped up and ready for the upcoming game don't you think?
for whom the bell tolls by Metalica
becoming the bull-Atreyu
The Animal I have become- 3 Days Grace
Paralyzer- Finger 11
The Pretenders- the Foo Fighters
Feel so Numb- Rob Zombie
TNT- ACDC
Killing in the name of- Rage against the machine
Lose yourself- Eminem
The Game- Motorhead
Thunderstruck- ACDC
Enter Sandman- Metallica
Metalingus- Alter Bridge
Out of Controle- Seether
Here Comes the BOOM- Nelly
Whatever- Our Lady Peace
Can't Stop- Red Hot Chili Peppers
I'd do Anything- Shannon Moore
Ace of Spades- Motorhead
Remember the Name- Fort Minor
Can't Be Touched- Roy Jones Jr.
Stronger- Kayne West
Let the Bodies Hit the floor- System of a Down
Heart of A Champion- Nelly

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well, my favorite song to play or listen to before a game is Pantera's "Walk." In fact, during our warm-ups when I played Basketball in high school, we used to blare it!

RE...SPECT... WALK!!!

EDIT: My buddy who coaches a AAA Midget team here in Fredericton, his boys hit the ice to the opening bars of AC/DC's "Hells Bells." I'm sure it's been used MANY times before, but it always pumped me up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtXN_EHPwSg
GunzN'Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" is the perfect song for a rough and tumble team. If we're a physical enough team, I really want that to be our home anthem in the playoffs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum