GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brad Isbister a Sen?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brad Isbister a Sen? Empty Brad Isbister a Sen? Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well, I just saw on our good friend and Sens fans site Senschirp, that Brad Isbister has been signed to a two-way deal... I wonder where he fits, as he will surely get the once-over from Murray et al, but as Senschirp points out, with a two-way deal, he will probably start the year in Bongo as a top forward, and I agree.

What do you guys think: Is Murray done? is Isbister a good fit?

2Brad Isbister a Sen? Empty Re: Brad Isbister a Sen? Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Isbister is a nice addition to the Farm who could be used for callups and to help develop the guys in Bongo. That's about all I got.

- Unknown Author

3Brad Isbister a Sen? Empty Re: Brad Isbister a Sen? Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:29 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Isbister is a nice addition to the Farm who could be used for callups and to help develop the guys in Bongo. That's about all I got.

HAHA! I'm in the same boat dude.

I don't know much about him, other than at one time, SF56 wanted him pretty bad! But then, he moved on and stayed with Erik Cole! LOL

4Brad Isbister a Sen? Empty Re: Brad Isbister a Sen? Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:18 am

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Isbister is a nice addition to the Farm who could be used for callups and to help develop the guys in Bongo. That's about all I got.

The more I think about this deal, the more I think they'd like Isibister to be in the role they've been handing to Schubert the past few years. Big, fast and likes to throw the body around. If that's the case, maybe they've got other plans for Schubert?

5Brad Isbister a Sen? Empty Re: Brad Isbister a Sen? Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:

I don't know much about him, other than at one time, SF56 wanted him pretty bad! But then, he moved on and stayed with Erik Cole! LOL

Maybe we should create an SF56 crush list? LOL.

- Unknown Author

6Brad Isbister a Sen? Empty Re: Brad Isbister a Sen? Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:37 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:

Maybe we should create an SF56 crush list? LOL.

Erik Cole
Brenden Shanahan

7Brad Isbister a Sen? Empty Re: Brad Isbister a Sen? Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ddt wrote:

The more I think about this deal, the more I think they'd like Isibister to be in the role they've been handing to Schubert the past few years. Big, fast and likes to throw the body around. If that's the case, maybe they've got other plans for Schubert?

Very interesting indeed.
I thought I remember hearing that Isbister doesn't use his weight and frame as much as coaches want him to, but hopefully he can step up and make his presence known.

Your speculation about Schubert intrigues me, as his name won't GO AWAY. I keep hearing whispers of him and moves, but nothing concrete yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum