GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alexander Nikulin says bye bye to the Yotes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

National Hockey League (NHL) - "My contract ended and I decided to return back home. I don't want to sign a two-way contract and most likely they wouldn't offer me a one-way deal" - these the words of Alexander Nikulin (Phoenix Coyotes) after he signed a deal with CSKA Moscow
. The young center played two seasons in America, mostly in the AHL farm teams of the Ottawa Senators and the Phoenix Coyotes. He did play in the NHL, but just three matches, without scoring a single point.

http://www.russianprospects.com/

Who saw that coming? Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a chumpski.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:What a chumpski.

:^^^^:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

no big surprise there, glad to be rid of him in the organization, another Kaigorodov, or maybe Kaigorodov is another Nikulin, either way, useless, and we still have Drew Fata in the organization Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:no big surprise there, glad to be rid of him in the organization, another Kaigorodov, or maybe Kaigorodov is another Nikulin, either way, useless, and we still have Drew Fata in the organization Smile

In fairness, I think Drew Fata might be a UFA. Sarcasm

Last stop for former Sens, Russian prospects seem to be Pheonix.

Nikulin was never good enough, not even close.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:no big surprise there, glad to be rid of him in the organization, another Kaigorodov, or maybe Kaigorodov is another Nikulin, either way, useless, and we still have Drew Fata in the organization Smile

okay well scratch that, that trade was exchanging dead weight as it was, not every deal can turn into Nycholat for Shannon lol.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:

okay well scratch that, that trade was exchanging dead weight as it was, not every deal can turn into Nycholat for Shannon lol.

:^^^^: Exactly. Fata was for Bingo and Bingo only, I didn't mind that personally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum