GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rogers to charge for incoming text messages

+5
wprager
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, by then, we'll have a whole different set of tech things to worry about.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Yeah, by then, we'll have a whole different set of tech things to worry about.

yeah like that gmhockey.com, word is that will be the next big thing for years to come, kids get into the darndest things Laughing3

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm sure by the time your daughter is 16 they will have directed telepathy (you know, telepathically contact a specific person -- no equipment, just brain waves).

And I'm just as sure that Rogers will have a plan for that, too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I'm sure by the time your daughter is 16 they will have directed telepathy (you know, telepathically contact a specific person -- no equipment, just brain waves).

And I'm just as sure that Rogers will have a plan for that, too.

Weird timing, I just read an article that the company Vodafone in Europe plans to introduce this January 1st, 2010.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Huh? Are you sure you weren't readin The Onion?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Huh? Are you sure you weren't readin The Onion?

Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:
wprager wrote:Huh? Are you sure you weren't readin The Onion?

Sarcasm
Ha ha! You got owned.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Shazam! Is Fido part of Rogers now too?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I should disable my text too, I never use it. I have to disable my internet too. Anyone know how to do that? I got charged 60 cents on my bill for internet usage from my phone somehow going online. I NEVER use internet on my phone. Very annoying stuff.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You phone them from your cell and say: "Disable my internet feature and disable my text."

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Thats B.S. I hate Wireless Services in Canada. The US has so much competition the fees are so cheap and the plans are amazing.

About TXTing, I send and receive quite a bit, so much that I had to upgrade my 125 sent txt plan to 1000. I don't have voicemail, since it eats up airtime to check it, and I am cheap so I don't have a lot of minutes on my plan. Also, I have a girlfriend in Ottawa so txting is cheaper than long distance phone calls when I am not home.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Shazam! Is Fido part of Rogers now too?
Yes, but they are not affected by this.

I seriously text like 200 times a day, prob more. Thank God for the BB.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:I seriously text like 200 times a day, prob more. Thank God for the BB.

No kidding man, I have 2500 text messages a month, and I still wound up with the charge for an additional 168...Dung is crazy, it's just so much easier to text people when you're at work/school/etc...

Yup, 100%. I would freak without it at this point

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:I seriously text like 200 times a day, prob more. Thank God for the BB.

No kidding man, I have 2500 text messages a month, and I still wound up with the charge for an additional 168...Dung is crazy, it's just so much easier to text people when you're at work/school/etc...
HO-LY-CRAP.

Ya... it's shameful, wont lie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum