GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton

+4
SensFan71
PTFlea
shabbs
Riprock
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Tue May 05, 2009 10:53 am

I actually am.

17OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Tue May 05, 2009 10:59 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice to see Hodgson and Duchene get going for the Battalion...

18OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Windsor won last night 4-1 and take a 3-1 series lead.

19OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 9:24 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Battalion are on life support...

20OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 9:33 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Windsor won last night 4-1 and take a 3-1 series lead.

ouch, the fat lady is preparing her tune.

21OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 10:30 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Windsor is a power house. It should be interesting to see how they do in the Mem Cup.

- Unknown Author

22OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 10:50 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It's too bad, they had a very good season. Kind of Sens like, in that they can dominate a regular season, even breeze by the first few rounds, but get dominated (like vs. Anaheim) in the finals.

Could you imagine that the winner of the NHL still had to battle the best of 3 other leagues, like the SEL and KHL for example?

23OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 10:57 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:It's too bad, they had a very good season. Kind of Sens like, in that they can dominate a regular season, even breeze by the first few rounds, but get dominated (like vs. Anaheim) in the finals.

Could you imagine that the winner of the NHL still had to battle the best of 3 other leagues, like the SEL and KHL for example?

That would be fun to watch except that the NHL would never go for it because they want to be viewed as the Best and the Stanley Cup is THE Hockey trophy to win. In that scenario the champ of the battle between NHL, SEL and KHL would be THE true champ and the more prestigous trophy as has happened with the Mem Cup.

- Unknown Author

24OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 11:44 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Dash wrote:It's too bad, they had a very good season. Kind of Sens like, in that they can dominate a regular season, even breeze by the first few rounds, but get dominated (like vs. Anaheim) in the finals.

That would be fun to watch except that the NHL would never go for it because they want to be viewed as the Best and the Stanley Cup is THE Hockey trophy to win. In that scenario the champ of the battle between NHL, SEL and KHL would be THE true champ and the more prestigous trophy as has happened with the Mem Cup.

My friend, the Champions League is for you...truly the finest tournament in the entire world of professional sports.

Another good one is the FA Cup, but that one is a bit different, that one compared to hockey would be like having a giant tournament where all the teams in every professional level (Div 1, Div 2, Div 3, AHL, and NHL) would play against each other until a champion was crowned.

25OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Thu May 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Champion's League as in Soccer errr Football lol? Not a fan, but the concept is what I was thinking. I realize it wouldn't happen with the legalities and all that.

26OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Fri May 08, 2009 8:47 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Brampton visits Windsor tonight - game starts at 7:05pm.

Windsor has a 3-1 lead in the series and can finish it off tonight.

27OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Fri May 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well it was a good run boys.... am I being too pessimistic?

28OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Fri May 08, 2009 4:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:Well it was a good run boys.... am I being too pessimistic?
I don't think so... but it ain't over till it's over.

29OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Sat May 09, 2009 1:32 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hExQ0nPCeSv_MRYxtBhDVML8RLcg

30OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Sun May 10, 2009 10:54 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I guess Taylor Hall was named OHL Playoff MVP. Another thing to add to his resume come the time he is picked 1st overall next year.

31OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Sun May 10, 2009 10:55 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I guess Taylor Hall was named OHL Playoff MVP. Another thing to add to his resume come the time he is picked 1st overall next year.

A Canadian Bure.

32OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Sun May 10, 2009 11:00 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Pavel or Valeri? lol

33OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton - Page 2 Empty Re: OHL Finals: Windsor vs. Brampton Sun May 10, 2009 11:01 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Pavel or Valeri? lol

Depends on how he performs in the NHL, I suppose. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum