GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMHockey - Come back Kid

+6
wprager
davetherave
pgood
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 am

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:
davetherave wrote:
As you might know, I lived in Poland for many years, but only made it as far east along the highway towards Belarus, as Bialystok. (BTW did spend time in Moscow and Vilnius)

Wanted to go to Minsk though...still might.

Going to Helsinki in October...not far away.

Are you James Bond? And if so, can you slip into one of your off shore accounts and give me/lend me a couple of million dollars? Sarcasm

Forget the millions of dollars, could you lend me a bond girl or two for awhile? Laughing3

Blonde, brunette or redhead? LOL

32GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:06 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:
davetherave wrote:
As you might know, I lived in Poland for many years, but only made it as far east along the highway towards Belarus, as Bialystok. (BTW did spend time in Moscow and Vilnius)

Wanted to go to Minsk though...still might.

Going to Helsinki in October...not far away.

Are you James Bond? And if so, can you slip into one of your off shore accounts and give me/lend me a couple of million dollars? Sarcasm

Forget the millions of dollars, could you lend me a bond girl or two for awhile? Laughing3

Blonde, brunette or redhead? LOL

I will take one of each kind sir Laughing3

33GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:10 pm

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

I was unsure of who to name here. right up until I read DTR's selection of Havlat.

After the piss pour seasons he has had due to injury, to see what he is accomplishing this year, yup, that's a comeback for sure

34GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Sat May 09, 2009 5:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:I LOVE Louis De Funes.

Cinema in the USSR was replete with genius.

I have a decent collection of those classics of Soviet cinema on VHS and DVD.

You don't remember Vasili Shukshin by any chance, do you?

Sorry, I missed replying to this.

Name didn't ring a bell, so I checked out IMDB. I honestly cannot remember if I'd seen any of his movies. Тихий Дон was the only one that sounded familiar (he had an uncredited cameo) but I don't remember if I saw that movie (just the title sounds familiar).

35GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Tue May 12, 2009 8:43 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Brian Pothier will get my vote. Oh wait...is this for regular season or playoffs?

36GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Tue May 12, 2009 10:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Brian Pothier will get my vote. Oh wait...is this for regular season or playoffs?

Doesn't matter. The fact that he came all the way back and got himself into the Stanley Cup playoffs says a ton about Pothier. Never was too fond of him here, but he definitely has resolve.

Kudos. :drinking:

37GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Tue May 12, 2009 11:08 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Brian Pothier will get my vote. Oh wait...is this for regular season or playoffs?

Doesn't matter. The fact that he came all the way back and got himself into the Stanley Cup playoffs says a ton about Pothier. Never was too fond of him here, but he definitely has resolve.

Kudos. :drinking:

That's what I was thinking, he certainly gets my vote for regular season and playoffs.

I really didn't think he was going to come back at all, he seemed more against it than for it. Now he's come back, he's playing very well and even being physical, which is stunning to me.

:___:

38GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Tue May 12, 2009 8:29 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cam Ward would certainly fit both sets of criteria...

39GMHockey - Come back Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: GMHockey - Come back Kid Mon May 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

If this was for the Masterton Trophy, you have to seriously consider Pothier, as well as my nominee.... Kurtis Foster. Since Zednick is bailing on the NHL he shouldn't get voted for the award.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum