GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ridiculous you say? Yes it is...According to TSN, Leclaire could start Saturday

+9
caissie_1
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
SensGirl11
strachattack
shabbs
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Of all the dumb things I have ever heard, this one may take the cake. The people who have heard TSN talking about it say that it feels like conjecture, but...they seem to have an inside track.

Not to mention that there have been a few reports recently suggesting Leclaire could be ready to go now.

So...uh...from one little person over here to the Sens management: Don't be stupid.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

that just seems like an accident waiting to happen and have leclaire come back early and hurt himself

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This seems like a bad idea...

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:Of all the dumb things I have ever heard, this one may take the cake. The people who have heard TSN talking about it say that it feels like conjecture, but...they seem to have an inside track.

Not to mention that there have been a few reports recently suggesting Leclaire could be ready to go now.

So...uh...from one little person over here to the Sens management: Don't be stupid.

AWESOME!! Let's have an early look at our number 1 goalie!! :crazy:

To be clear... i'm only joking.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's no way this happens...I would assume.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Without reading the story. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT DO THIS!!!! YOU FREAKING FOOLS! I think this is a late April Fool's joke. Ridiculous!

How dumb would Murray be to let him play? 2 days ago it sounded like he was still far from ready to play. So I don't see how this could actually be true.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's just speculation by the TSN guys. There's zero chance Ottawa management will do this.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to agree with our faithful members on this one...

While I am VERY anxious to see LeClair in action, what's the point of putting him in on Saturday, and so soon?
Let his body heal and take the time that it takes, and from what I've read, while LeClair is chompin' at the bit to get in and play, he knows what he has to do this summer to get ready.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Think about it, guys. Let Leclaire start this game and he inevitably hurts himself he has all summer to heal and we may get to see him in November.

Or, wait until camp for him to injure himself and next season is lost. How long do you really want to wait to have a look?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I personally will wait until he's ready, which should be by training camp. I don't need to see him now, and risk him going down again.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I wanted to comment on this earlier, but was busy at work, damn people making me work lol, but whoa, I hope this isn't true, he has nothing to prove to us this year, rehab it through the summer, work it hard in training camp in the summer, then get some pre-season games in, no need to push it now.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Why! Impossible it would be the most stupidest thing ever.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Who on TSN reported this, and when? I didn't see anything on the web page.

:KJK:

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

Let him play . This way he can get his next injury underway and can begin rehabbing that one.
Nice to know OTT has a couple very capable backups for when Leclaire misses most of the games throughout his contract :p

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Where did the rumour come from? I'm listening to Bob McKenzie talk with the guys from The Team and this hasn't come up. Makes no sense.

:KJK:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum