GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Video Thread

+33
tim1_2
Ev
spader
stempniaksen
Hoags
CockRoche
sens4win
beedub
SensHulk
Bramlet07
M_Christopher
SensFan71
Amnesia021
SensGirl11
notch77
LeCaptain
Jordo
TheAvatar
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
Snuh
PTFlea
pgood
Acrobat
asq2
shabbs
The Silfer Server
Cronie
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 42]

31Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Laughing3

To be fair, though, those things are pretty vicious.

32Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Random Video Thread - Page 3 Chicken

Laughing3

Ahahahahahaahhhaa. Look at the little chicken run after the little dork. That's just gold. His tiny little legs are flying (both, but especially the chickens).

That's great. I love that one. Ahhhhh!

33Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL!! little dork... Run little guy!! RUN!!

34Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:LOL!! little dork... Run little guy!! RUN!!

Laughing3 Hahahaha. Oh man....

35Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

haha, reminds me of that scene from Sideways, with Thomas Haden Church recounting his experience of running naked through field full of Emu's or Ostriches... "Those f**kers are MEAN!" LOL

36Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:27 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Stumbled across this.

Brings back some good memories.

37Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good times...so many good times....

38Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:10 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hilarious Heineken beer commercial. I want a walk-in beer fridge now too.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY

46Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:38 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

That's beyond epic. That is the stuff legends are made of.

47Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Snuh wrote:The stats in that video are pretty scary. Especially in terms of population growth.

A friend of mine sent this to me about a year ago. Kind of fits in with the state of human kind thing.

This one is awesome!

48Random Video Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

An offering by the Onion, mocking the coverage and popularity of hockey in the States: