GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Video Thread

+33
tim1_2
Ev
spader
stempniaksen
Hoags
CockRoche
sens4win
beedub
SensHulk
Bramlet07
M_Christopher
SensFan71
Amnesia021
SensGirl11
notch77
LeCaptain
Jordo
TheAvatar
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Tuk Tuk
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
Snuh
PTFlea
pgood
Acrobat
asq2
shabbs
The Silfer Server
Cronie
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 42]

16Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:34 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For Diddle sake, that prank call gone wrong is amazing. :****:

17Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:07 am

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
asq2 wrote:Ah. Seems IE's screwed me again. :oops:
I added the link to the video I posted.

There is this Swedish kid who did something similar, but he played all the instruments himself, and he did it to The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker music... I wasn't familiar with it, although it is impressive... He also did 32 songs in 8 minutes, which was quite impressive, but I won't post that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM

Feeling somewhat Nostalgic, and since I keep hearing about this story from my cousin who caught this show in Paris, it just made me check it out.

Not a bad rendition of an Aersomith classic in my view, especially considering G n' R are known to sound AWFUL live...

19Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

The guy who made this video painstakingly overdubbed all guitars, drums and vocals to showcase several bands at their worst. This one is Iron Maiden and it's Diddle hilarious!

Didn't even stand a chance. :^^^^:

22Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:32 am

asq2 wrote:Pavel Datsyuk plays keep-away with average joe (Trev Takes On):

Didn't even stand a chance. :^^^^:

That Trevor guy is actually a pretty nice skater, and I think he was playing along a bit for the audience. I wouldnt call him the "average joe" lol.

23Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:41 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pretty amazing how smooth and calm Datsyuk is with the puck.

24Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:43 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Pretty amazing how smooth and calm Datsyuk is with the puck.

That Trevor guy didn't look like he's a poor player either. Datsyuk's just amazing, is all.

Great guy, too. "Me too, you're too fast."

25Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:48 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:That Trevor guy is actually a pretty nice skater, and I think he was playing along a bit for the audience. I wouldnt call him the "average joe" lol.

Yeah, he's better than the average guy for sure. I haven't seen too many Trev Takes On segments considering I don't live in Detroit, but I'm pretty sure the concept is to put a "normal" guy up against the Red Wing NHLers.

As for playing along, I don't think so. Maybe he was being too aggressive on Datsyuk in trying to take the puck away, which lead to Datsyuk being able to put it around him three or four times, but Datsyuk's pure stick-handling madness.

The only comparable to Datsyuk in the league right now hands-wise is IMO Kovalev, with all due respect to guys like Semin and Hemsky.

26Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Pretty amazing how smooth and calm Datsyuk is with the puck.

Well, he's used to doing this with 200 lb guys coming at him with elbows and sticks held high. That wasn't even as strenuous as what they get to do at the ASG.

27Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:That Trevor guy is actually a pretty nice skater, and I think he was playing along a bit for the audience. I wouldnt call him the "average joe" lol.

Yeah, he's better than the average guy for sure. I haven't seen too many Trev Takes On segments considering I don't live in Detroit, but I'm pretty sure the concept is to put a "normal" guy up against the Red Wing NHLers.

As for playing along, I don't think so. Maybe he was being too aggressive on Datsyuk in trying to take the puck away, which lead to Datsyuk being able to put it around him three or four times, but Datsyuk's pure stick-handling madness.

The only comparable to Datsyuk in the league right now hands-wise is IMO Kovalev, with all due respect to guys like Semin and Hemsky.

I wonder how Trevor would do against someone like, oh I dunno, Kuba?

There are lots and lots of guys in the NHL who are very, very good with the puck. The truly gifted ones are the ones who get away with it at game speed and with the threat of serious injury.

28Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8lxAwBwhtM

Latest update from BattalionMedia on youtube - Sunday's game vs. Oshawa - final game of the OHL regular season. Check out the 6:20 mark for a nice look at the 3rd overall pick in the 09 draft. Wink

They don't have a clip of it, but another case of Grachev overpowering the defence and splitting them and getting a great scoring chance. So strong and so fast.

29Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8lxAwBwhtM

Latest update from BattalionMedia on youtube - Sunday's game vs. Oshawa - final game of the OHL regular season. Check out the 6:20 mark for a nice look at the 3rd overall pick in the 09 draft. Wink

They don't have a clip of it, but another case of Grachev overpowering the defence and splitting them and getting a great scoring chance. So strong and so fast.

Man, I wish we could grab Duchene. Crying

But getting some momentum for next year is much better, even if the team is much different next year and they have some 3 months to lose it. Sarcasm

30Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Random Video Thread - Page 2 Chicken

31Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Laughing3

To be fair, though, those things are pretty vicious.

32Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Random Video Thread - Page 2 Chicken

Laughing3

Ahahahahahaahhhaa. Look at the little chicken run after the little dork. That's just gold. His tiny little legs are flying (both, but especially the chickens).

That's great. I love that one. Ahhhhh!

33Random Video Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Video Thread Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL!! little dork... Run little guy!! RUN!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum