GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama

+5
wprager
SensFan71
SensGirl11
caissie_1
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Choke hold is what I was referring to. I guess they figured Obama couldn't choke the guy down so the RCMP stepped in :D There I spelled it out this time.

Pretty amazing considering he can walk on water and feed hundreds with a few fish and a couple of loaves of bread. You'd think he could just pull a Darth Vader on an assaillant.

17Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Well, I'm glad someone finally got it. Was it really that long ago?

It was actually the Mrs.

J.C. himself used the choke hold.

I guess age is catching up with my ... umm, what was I going to say? Oh, yeah, pizza. Definitely pizza tonight.

18Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 pm

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Choke hold is what I was referring to. I guess they figured Obama couldn't choke the guy down so the RCMP stepped in :D There I spelled it out this time.

Pretty amazing considering he can walk on water and feed hundreds with a few fish and a couple of loaves of bread. You'd think he could just pull a Darth Vader on an assaillant.

I just couldn't believe the amount of people that that drove hours just to get a glimpse of the guy for 14 seconds behind a bullet proof glass... Was it really worth the 15 hour drive? Like Really?

19Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

DUDE THESE ARE SERIOUS BOARDS DONT BE POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS...ITS ABOUT HOCKEY..IF YOU GONNA REPORT OVECHKINISSEXY THEN REPORT THIS DUDE ALSO OR I WILL

20Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:15 pm

There's a difference between posting a joke or funny story, and posting something obnoxious and pointless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum