GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama

+5
wprager
SensFan71
SensGirl11
caissie_1
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090219/national/obama_arrest

Now he's been arrested, like there was any doubt of that.

2Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:43 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

HAHA how stupid is he. Like if he could of made it.

3Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:44 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wow, silly silly man. Rolling Eyes

4Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

good old RCMP boys, got to love their quick reactions and clear heads, where was the secret service on that one? I am sure they were around this one too though, secret service are trained much more than the RCMP.

5Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I bet he got "fondled" by the SS.

I stayed home today, partially because of the expected snow, and partially because I work off Sussex. Driving could have been interesting with all the blocked roads.

And in case my boss is reading, [cough-cough] [sneeze-sneeze]

Last edited by wprager on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I guess the RCMP didn't think Obama could defend himself as well as Chretien?

- Unknown Author

7Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I guess the RCMP didn't think Obama could defend himself as well as Chretien?

I don't think he receives the souvenir for this trip (an Eskimo carving) until later at the reception.

8Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:23 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I guess the RCMP didn't think Obama could defend himself as well as Chretien?

I don't think he receives the souvenir for this trip (an Eskimo carving) until later at the reception.

LOL... :D

9Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, I'm glad someone finally got it. Was it really that long ago?

10Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Well, I'm glad someone finally got it. Was it really that long ago?

It was actually the Mrs.

J.C. himself used the choke hold.

11Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Well, I'm glad someone finally got it. Was it really that long ago?

Yeah I was young then, just starting High School when that happened I think...

Yeah the Chrétien "choke hold" was pretty classic too!

12Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Choke hold is what I was referring to. I guess they figured Obama couldn't choke the guy down so the RCMP stepped in :D There I spelled it out this time.

- Unknown Author

13Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Choke hold is what I was referring to. I guess they figured Obama couldn't choke the guy down so the RCMP stepped in :D There I spelled it out this time.

Pretty amazing considering he can walk on water and feed hundreds with a few fish and a couple of loaves of bread. You'd think he could just pull a Darth Vader on an assaillant.

14Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

It was actually the Mrs.

J.C. himself used the choke hold.

I guess age is catching up with my ... umm, what was I going to say? Oh, yeah, pizza. Definitely pizza tonight.

15Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Empty Re: Man Jumps Barrier to Fondle Obama Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Choke hold is what I was referring to. I guess they figured Obama couldn't choke the guy down so the RCMP stepped in :D There I spelled it out this time.

Pretty amazing considering he can walk on water and feed hundreds with a few fish and a couple of loaves of bread. You'd think he could just pull a Darth Vader on an assaillant.

I just couldn't believe the amount of people that that drove hours just to get a glimpse of the guy for 14 seconds behind a bullet proof glass... Was it really worth the 15 hour drive? Like Really?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum