GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitch: NHL's Best Coach?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

I wouldnt say Im a "devoted religious person", but I've had some hard times in my life, and I found that I could always find support in the church. After my wife died, leaving me as a 20 year old with a 4 month old child, no job, and living in a foreign country. If it werent for my faith and my child, I wouldn't be here today.

frankly, when I look around, i can't help but feel there's something more. Nothing will ever convince me that it all ends in a slow ride in a hearse.

17Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Tukker wrote:I wouldnt say Im a "devoted religious person", but I've had some hard times in my life, and I found that I could always find support in the church. After my wife died, leaving me as a 20 year old with a 4 month old child, no job, and living in a foreign country. If it werent for my faith and my child, I wouldn't be here today.

frankly, when I look around, i can't help but feel there's something more. Nothing will ever convince me that it all ends in a slow ride in a hearse.

I was just teasing Tukker. It's good that the church was able to provide you with strength. I'm not looking to shake your faith at all. I'm an athiest (obviously), but I would like to think that I am not the type to cram it down someone's throat. Certainly not on an internet forum anyway Wink

18Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:02 pm

hemlock wrote:
Tukker wrote:I wouldnt say Im a "devoted religious person", but I've had some hard times in my life, and I found that I could always find support in the church. After my wife died, leaving me as a 20 year old with a 4 month old child, no job, and living in a foreign country. If it werent for my faith and my child, I wouldn't be here today.

I was just teasing Tukker. It's good that the church was able to provide you with strength. I'm not looking to shake your faith at all. I'm an athiest (obviously), but I would like to think that I am not the type to cram it down someone's throat. Certainly not on an internet forum anyway Wink
I'd like to think I'm the same way. like the overly religious annoy me too. Going to church makes you christian like going in a garage makes you a car.

19Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Tukker wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I'd like to think I'm the same way. like the overly religious annoy me too. Going to church makes you christian like going in a garage makes you a car.

:lol!:

20Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:16 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jack Adams, unfortunately, doesn't always go to the best coach. I figure Julien will get it because of where his team is in the standings. Sometimes coaches get more credit for having an excellent group of players than they deserve IMO.

- Unknown Author

21Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:22 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Hitch wins his 500th game tonight.

22Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitch: NHL's Best Coach? Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:29 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Hitch wins his 500th game tonight.

Kudos to Hitch!

Bluejackets could be the surprise team in the West...of course Hitch would say, "First, let's make the playoffs."

But his team is looking very strong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum