GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big News!! Well it is for me :D

+3
TheAvatar
Snuh
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:17 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought I'd let you all know that my Daughter rolled over for the first time last night :D January 7th, 08 at 7:27 pm. I only know this because she did it right in front of a clock. I didn't actually see her do it but my Wife caught the tail end as her foot made it over. Won't be long before she's crawling. Yikes!! I have NOTHING baby proofed.

- Unknown Author

2Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

That's awesome! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

3Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks dude. I guess I should tell people some details eh? She was born September 19th, 08 at 6 minutes past midnight. 21 and a quarter inches long and 8 lb 8 oz. She's got light brown hair, looks like Mom but has my Widow's peak, my hands, my legs and my feet :D

- Unknown Author

4Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

So how do you get around now? without hands, legs or feet I mean Wink

5Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 am

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

Congrats! How old is she?

My daughter has taken to sneaking into my bed at night, she threw a huge temper tantrum when I moved her back.

Sometimes kids are wonderful and sometimes they are the devil incarnate!

6Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:11 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TeamRenzo wrote:Congrats! How old is she?

My daughter has taken to sneaking into my bed at night, she threw a huge temper tantrum when I moved her back.

Sometimes kids are wonderful and sometimes they are the devil incarnate!

She'll be 4 months on Jan 19th.

- Unknown Author

7Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:So how do you get around now? without hands, legs or feet I mean Wink

Nice.

- Unknown Author

8Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:52 pm

congrats. You'll have to watch her like a hawk now Wink

9Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Ah clutchie, just wait until she loses that newborn quality to her voice, and really lets you have it with both barrels.

Wheew! There is nothing like a one year old, super-pissed baby, that sound can only be replicated by walking the tarmac at the airport and standing behind a 747 warming up the engines

10Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:03 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

it doesn't get any easier after that either, my nine year old can I swear break glasses in the cupboard when she is really going!

11Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:11 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well thanks for giving me something to look forward to Wink It's all good. I had no illusions going into this. It will be all worth it though.

- Unknown Author

12Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:20 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ahhh yeah - I remember the first time my daughter rolled over. Grabbed the video cam and got the next one on video. Great stuff man! Crawling, walking, then madness!!!! Ahhhh the memories...

13Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

She has yet to roll over again. She's done it just the once so far.

- Unknown Author

14Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:She has yet to roll over again. She's done it just the once so far.

Last edited by B B B Bird is the Word on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Big News!!  Well it is for me :D Empty Re: Big News!! Well it is for me :D Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

that's awesome Clutch! Congrats!! Smile

Wait till she starts crawling and walking...then you're in deep dung!! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum