GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

We want new Members! (No trolls please)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We want new Members! (No trolls please) Empty We want new Members! (No trolls please) Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hello again,

I'm putting a call out to you all. Please PM people in other forums that you feel would enjoy this site. I want people from ALL teams to come here and talk hockey. The more the merrier. Maybe we can even have some Rumours from other teams?

And as the title says, please try to avoid telling known trolls about this site.

Last edited by Cap'n' Clutch on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hello again,

I'm putting a call out to you all. Please PM people in other forums that you feel would enjoy this site. I want people from ALL teams to come here and talk hockey. The more the merrier. Maybe we can even have some Rumours from other teams?

And as the title says, please try to avoid telling known trolls about this site.

I second this. Even though we can ban trolls, I'd like to avoid having to break out said weaponry.

Bring your friends and let's get this forum full of lively discussions.

I agree as well about other teams, and I'm hoping to be able to recruit some guys to write about other NHL teams, you know, it's all about balance! :lol:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hello again,

I second this. Even though we can ban trolls, I'd like to avoid having to break out said weaponry.

Bring your friends and let's get this forum full of lively discussions.

I agree as well about other teams, and I'm hoping to be able to recruit some guys to write about other NHL teams, you know, it's all about balance! :lol:

Totally. It's really Sens right now because it's a comfort zone for me so bring all the Hockey fans you can. It'll likely still be NHLcentric but even at that we accept all Hockey fandum.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OK people I'm counting on all members to help spread the word. Also the new Online store proceeds will help us with expenses needed to develop, launch and run our own Domain. It also has the added effect of advertising the site. BTW if you google Montagoose it brings up our forum so if people see the shirts and hats they may be liable to google Montagoose. The more members and the more sales we get the closer we get to opening our own domain with much more fun stuff on it.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum