GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neil Back Saturday

+12
PTFlea
mattshock
jamvan
Mojo
dennycrane
shabbs
Sens4thecup
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
SeawaySensFan
smash88
SensGirl11
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:27 pm

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

mojo1016 wrote:Anyone else curious about the McAmmond situation? The guy has been out with a "cold" for a week now and is not even practising. I've had plenty of colds that have knocked me on my Donkey, so I know what it's like, but I don't think I have ever heard of a hockey player missing so much time over a "sore throat".
He might just be getting sat, but I was at the injury practice over the weekend and he wasn't skating there either. If he has what I have it results in the stiffest neck ever. It is an interesting theory though.

17Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:30 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

mojo1016 wrote:Anyone else curious about the McAmmond situation? The guy has been out with a "cold" for a week now and is not even practising. I've had plenty of colds that have knocked me on my Donkey, so I know what it's like, but I don't think I have ever heard of a hockey player missing so much time over a "sore throat".

He's listed as having flu. I thought he only missed one game (so far).

18Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:37 pm

wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:As per the Ottawa Sun Neil could play Saturday.

Picard and Donovan are back tomorrow and Auld will start.

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/12/02/7608146.html

I wodner when Auld will get a rest. We're playing back-to-back on the 12th/13th. The 12th is an away game against Washington. Why not leave Auld back home to get a good night's rest for the home game, and bring up Elliott to Start and Gerber to backup.
fixed Razz

19Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:14 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think they're going to play Auld until Auld says I need a night off.

- Unknown Author

20Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:15 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think they're going to play Auld until Auld says I need a night off.

I hope so...

21Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:40 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

That appears to be the case.

22Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Apparently it was a throat infection. Which explains it. He's probably on a bunch of Antibiotics, and you shouldn't be too active when you're on those.

23Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's like Stajan and most of the Leafs. Barely able to move. I thought it was a great performance for them to only lose to the Kings 3-1 and only lose to the best team in the NHL by far 5-2 as most of them are deathly sick with this bug.

24Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:17 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

WOW! I barely recognized you with that new avatar Heater!!

That said, I'll be watching for Shannon. Good to see him getting another shot.

25Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:23 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

so...where does Neil fit in??

26Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

COLLAR UP wrote:so...where does Neil fit in??

He doesn't. Healthy scratch.

27Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Shannon's spot? Picard coems back and takes Schubert's spot?

28Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

Shannon played really well though...and his speed is something we can really use...

but I guess if anyone is going it will be him...

I love Neil...but...I still wonder...

29Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:53 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I suspect Shannon goes down as well. If Neil was coming back in another week then perhaps Shannon would have had time to secure a spot?

- Unknown Author

30Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:04 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think you're right Dash. I figure Schubie will be a scratch on Saturday...

Here's hoping Neil is ready to come out guns blazin' and NOT taking bonehead penalties!!

31Neil Back Saturday - Page 2 Empty Re: Neil Back Saturday Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:14 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'll say Shannon is gone. He looked small out there. Noticably.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum