GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques

5 posters

Avelanche/Nordiques player with the biggest impact on the Franchise?

TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_lcap262%TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_rcap2 62% [ 16 ]
TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_lcap20%TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_lcap223%TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_rcap2 23% [ 6 ]
TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_lcap24%TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_lcap20%TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_lcap24%TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_lcap27%TBOFS- Colorado Avelanche/Quebec City Nordiques Vote_rcap2 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It was a tough choice between Roy and Sakic, but eventually I chose the latter.

I went with Eric Lindros. Without drafting him they don't pick up Forsberg, or the draft picks, Huffman, Hextall etc. They may not win as many, if any cups.

hemlock34 wrote:I went with Eric Lindros. Without drafting him they don't pick up Forsberg, or the draft picks, Huffman, Hextall etc. They may not win as many, if any cups.
Wow, I never thought of that. I want to say you can't, but the title says "biggest impact on the Franchise"

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I voted Roy, but Sakic was a close second.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I went with Super Joe. But man, was that ever a tough one...holy crap. I actually looked at those names for a good 10 minutes before I was able to make a decision.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I went with Roy. Have they won a Cup without Roy? I'd almost have to pick other and write in the coach of Montreal as having the biggest impact on the Franchise LOL.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My personal easiest one yet. You say Avs, I think Sakic.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

no question...Roy. Without him, no Cup

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well Beedub it seems most people disagree with us.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum