GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher and Shannon could both be back

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fisher and Shannon could both be back Empty Fisher and Shannon could both be back Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2008/11/24/7518731-sun.html

Last edited by wprager on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2008/11/24/7518731-sun.html

I'm guessing that the instant Shannon is healthy, he'll be sent back down. Zubov's recent stint has showed the organization, I think, that's he's their best call-up option in Bingo.

I'm surprised by the Fisher news, tho'. I though he was going to need 2 weeks to recover.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How long has Fisher been out so far? I think the Zubov, Foligno, Bass line has been incredibly effective. Was Zubov sent down simply because of the 4 day layoff or is there something else going on? I thought that was a little odd personally.

- Unknown Author

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Wow, great news about Fisher. Hopefully he doesn't rush back though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought we sent Zubov down to be recalled Thursday, now what?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would hope that Shannon goes down and Zubov comes back up. I'd hate to break up that Bingo line. They were great out there. It's nice to have a youth line that can be that effective too.

- Unknown Author

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I would hope that Shannon goes down and Zubov comes back up. I'd hate to break up that Bingo line. They were great out there. It's nice to have a youth line that can be that effective too.

Bingo won with Zubov back in the lineup.

I'm not sure if he scored or not, but Hennessy has 3 goals in his last 2 games. Not that I'd ever expect to see him come up, but if he puts up decent numbers maybe, just maybe, we can move the guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum