GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger

+11
PKC
Cronie
BigRig
rooneypoo
Sens4thecup
COLLAR UP
Vandelay
PTFlea
dennycrane
Snuh
asq2
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 pm

Whatever deal Murray has ready to go, it's time to make it happen. The kids from Bingo have brought some energy to the team, the effort seems to be there. I am assuming that Vermette, Schubert and a 1st round pick gets you a top 6 forward or top 4 d-man, whichever it is, IT IS TIME, this team can still turn it around.

2Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:57 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Can we please trade for Jussi Jokinen as well? :x

3Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:07 pm

asq2 wrote:Can we please trade for Jussi Jokinen as well? :x

Tired of losing shootouts eh Wink

4Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Is Karlsson ready to make the jump? Bring him in! We need Malik for the shootout!

5Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Snuh wrote:

Is Karlsson ready to make the jump? Bring him in! We need Malik for the shootout!

Erik or Mattias?

6Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:34 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson is a few years away.

7Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:37 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

asq2 wrote:Karlsson is a few years away.

Balderdash!

Refering to Erik, Hem.

8Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:40 pm

Yeah I figured Snuh.

I wonder if tonights game will prompt a trade. It was a great effort and we got screwed out of a win, but the reality is that the team didn't get the 2 points.

Will tonight's effort save this current group for another day????

9Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:49 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The Sens won't make a big trade now. They will have to decide after Saturday's game. That way, they have a few days of practice before their next game on Thursday vs. Toronto.

10Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:32 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I actually like 99% of the Sens game tonight. Finishing is a matter of time if they play like that - although it seems we've been saying that for a while.

Still...you see a top 4 puck mover hanging around - grab him.

11Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:18 am

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

504Heater wrote:I actually like 99% of the Sens game tonight. Finishing is a matter of time if they play like that - although it seems we've been saying that for a while.

Still...you see a top 4 puck mover hanging around - grab him.

Ya, have to agree with yu there. Aside from the inability to finish, they played very well. I hate to say I called it but I did say that 4th line was gonna bring the energy...they were flying out of the gate. I don't want to see any changes right now unless it brings in a solid PMD. What doesn't kill us will make us stronger in the end.

12Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:58 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

If that game is an indication of anything it is that Fisher is expendable...

and...as much as my GF will kill me for putting this down...so to is Neil...

the call-ups...Zubov, Bass and Bell are playing very well...Bell was quiet last night...but that's still better than Schubs...

13Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:11 am

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Quick question? Is Sopel a PMD?

14Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Sens4thecup wrote:Quick question? Is Sopel a PMD?

Not really. He put up some decent numbers 5-6 years ago, but he's nothing to get excited about.

Anyway, I think the Nylander for Byfulgien & Sopel deal is all but done. CHI has been hot after Nylander for quite some time, as I understand it.

15Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Empty Re: Bryan, it's time to pull the trigger Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:09 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

COLLAR UP wrote:If that game is an indication of anything it is that Fisher is expendable...

and...as much as my GF will kill me for putting this down...so to is Neil...

the call-ups...Zubov, Bass and Bell are playing very well...Bell was quiet last night...but that's still better than Schubs...

yup

but also, I gotta say that Donovan is really playing hard. He's making what? 500K and he's waay more effective out there than most!

nice to see him getting some ice time now too he's earned it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum