GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta

5 posters

Thrasher's player with the biggest impact on the Franchise?

Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap20%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap282%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 82% [ 14 ]
Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap218%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 18% [ 3 ]
Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap20%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2nd in the series. Im not voting just yet, not much to choose from

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was a no-brainer this time.

lol, this one should be simple. next one is hard

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I personally voted Heatley.

- Unknown Author

it way too hard to pick 9 players for this. the fact that patrick stephan made the list tells you something...

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I personally voted Heatley.
I also voted Heater. I think he's a better all around player than Kovalchuk. However, in retrospect, I probably should have voted Kovalchuk just because of Heatley's limited time with the franchise.

pgood wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I personally voted Heatley.
I also voted Heater. I think he's a better all around player than Kovalchuk. However, in retrospect, I probably should have voted Kovalchuk just because of Heatley's limited time with the franchise.
can you say worst franchise ever?

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Kovalchuk... hands down, he's been there longer than Heatley and did more for the franchise IMO...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:Kovalchuk... hands down, he's been there longer than Heatley and did more for the franchise IMO...

I just couldn't bring myself to vote for that Jack Donkey. Son of a Wing Dang Doodle. He's a real jerk and he's not as good as he thinks he is.

- Unknown Author

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Kovalchuk. No question. But even he hasn't done too much... BRUTAL franchise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum