GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN reporting Brodeur out

+12
Acrobat
Phoenix30
Sens4thecup
Number Twenty Nine
PKC
beedub
wprager
Cronie
mattshock
shabbs
PTFlea
smash88
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

16TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:56 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

He's looking pretty good right now.

17TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:17 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:4 months!!! OMG!!!!

It's FINALLY HAPPENED!!

When I first saw the RSS feed in my live bookmarks I saw "Rbodeur out 3-4" and figured it was weeks. Wow. St. Patrick's record will stand a little while longer.

18TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:19 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

I wonder if he'll actually be back, or if he pulls a "Groin"...

19TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:05 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

what a blow to the Devils ! They count on Brodeur so much. Yikes. I see their game slipping badly

20TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Weekes is a very capable goalie you all have to remember. he led his team to the cup finals not to long ago

21TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:21 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Fantasy hockey players around the world cry.
New Jersey fans (the 5 of them) cringe.
New Jersey's GM curses the ghosts of native indians.

And I wonder if they would take Gerber....for anything....or even nothing.

22TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:39 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Wow.. huge.. Yeah I don't know, I can't see Weekes carrying the Devils...

23TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 pm

This puts a big smile on my face. My odds just got better in my pool. Alot better. Also, if Weekes cannot carry them, it's one less team to complete with the Sens for 6th-8th. :D

24TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Tukker wrote:Weekes is a very capable goalie you all have to remember. he led his team to the cup finals not to long ago

Love the avatar. My favorite show. Not that I watch alot of tv, but House is exceptional.

25TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 pm

hemlock34 wrote:
Tukker wrote:Weekes is a very capable goalie you all have to remember. he led his team to the cup finals not to long ago

Love the avatar. My favorite show. Not that I watch alot of tv, but House is exceptional.
same. although i wouldnt want to meet a real-life version of house...

26TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

The Weekes I saw last night was super awesome!!!

27TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Hey maybe we can send them Gerber? Razz

28TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Sens4thecup wrote:Hey maybe we can send them Gerber? Razz
Gerber for (insert healthy scratch)

29TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:50 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens4thecup wrote:Hey maybe we can send them Gerber? Razz
HA! Not very likely... but would be nice. Gerber for Weekes?

If the Devils can adjust to playing in front of Weekes, they'll be OK.

But that's a big IF. That whole team is designed for Marty.

30TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:35 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, with DiPietro and Brodeur out for a while... has the goalie market suddenly heated up? Khabby, Roloson...

Maybe Gerber's value will go up from zero?

Sigh...

31TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:So, with DiPietro and Brodeur out for a while... has the goalie market suddenly heated up? Khabby, Roloson...

Sigh...

Here's hoping that he gets back in and starts to play lights out.

32TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Phoenix30 wrote:
shabbs wrote:So, with DiPietro and Brodeur out for a while... has the goalie market suddenly heated up? Khabby, Roloson...

Sigh...

Here's hoping that he gets back in and starts to play lights out.

I'm not hoping for that.

33TSN reporting Brodeur out - Page 2 Empty Re: TSN reporting Brodeur out Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:46 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

the first part is ok as long as it comes with the second.

first without second is no good.
second doesn't happen without first.

clear?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum