GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing

+10
BigRig
smash88
SensGirl11
Mosky
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
beerandsens
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing

POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_lcap278%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 78% [ 25 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_lcap213%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:50 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Commodore... $3.75 for a slow, defensive dman. Makes Finger, who is younger and all around better, a steal.

32POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 pm

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:Commodore... $3.75 for a slow, defensive dman. Makes Finger, who is younger and all around better, a steal.

Yeah but, you don't really know Finger... He is younger, but IMO hasn't proved he's worth that kind of money...

Commodore may not be worth that type of money, but at least you know what ayou are getting...

33POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Hey, would you turn the money down?

He may not have proved he's worth it, but he didn't prove he isn't.

34POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
504Heater wrote:Yeah, I'll be watching the Redden situation in NY with great interest.

LOL, I think we all will be!

Scores. Just like that. LOL. Redden pots a fairly nice goal on a 5 on 3 against some European team.

35POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:07 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
smash88 wrote:
504Heater wrote:Yeah, I'll be watching the Redden situation in NY with great interest.

LOL, I think we all will be!

Scores. Just like that. LOL. Redden pots a fairly nice goal on a 5 on 3 against some European team.

ohh that will be costly though.... LOL

man is he ever a bomb waiting to happen... :cherry: :bom:

36POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

Not surprised an Ottawa-Centric board would say Redden.

On the other hand, even thought I didn't have to suffer through his play the last couple years, I have to agree with the majority. That was a HORRIBLE signing.

37POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:06 pm

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:The contracts he gave out are all beauties (Spezza, Heatley, Fisher, Kelly, Vermette etc. etc.) One could argue the Fisher and Kelly contracts were a little high, but they're within a couple of hundred thousand of market value.

Hopefully, an opinion without bias here...

I like Fisher. I would like to have him on my team.

He has not nearly justified the contract though. Maybe if he could stay healthy?

Seriously, he is well overpaid.

38POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's tough for me, because Redden is almost a no-brainer, but Jose Theodore @ $9M gives me pause...

39POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:11 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:It's tough for me, because Redden is almost a no-brainer, but Jose Theodore @ $9M gives me pause...

Yeah I agree it's a little high for him, but it's not out of the ordinary I don't think... He has the potential to turn it around... Washington might be a good spot for him... and plus it is only 2 years if it dosen't work out...

Redden 6!! freakin years! I couldn't believe it then and I still can't believe it! LOL

40POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Redden. Hands down. No comparison.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum