GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing

+10
BigRig
smash88
SensGirl11
Mosky
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
beerandsens
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing

POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_lcap20%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_lcap20%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_lcap278%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_rcap2 78% [ 25 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_lcap29%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_rcap2 9% [ 3 ]
POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_lcap213%POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Vote_rcap2 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Which of these signings made you shake your head in disbelief...

2POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:Which of these signings made you shake your head in disbelief...

You might get a different answer depending on the fan. For Sens fans, I would guess Reddden all the way.

3POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:09 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Which of these signings made you shake your head in disbelief...

You put the Miller signing up there as a joke, right? That guy's gold. I'd be doing cartwheels if OTT could lock up a guy lilke him!

4POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:

You put the Miller signing up there as a joke, right? That guy's gold. I'd be doing cartwheels if OTT could lock up a guy lilke him!

I like Ryan Miller. I think he`s really, really good, but I think that contract`s a little rich for a guy who has a career .908 and a 2.69 GAA. 6.25 million is a lot of money. Could they not have reached a 3 year deal for a similar amount to see which way he`s gonna goÉ

5POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:

A couple of years ago I would have taken him for $4-5M (at that time I was very, very upset that Gerber got $3.7M, by the way -- have I been proven right?) But now I don't think I would take him for more than $4M. That said, Buffalo needed to mend some fences with the fan base, so they probably didn't mind overpaying a bit.

6POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow. Three defensemen are making this one tough for me. Ringo, Commodore and Finger. I think the hefty price tag plus the term has Ringo in the lead. Have these signings changed the upcoming contract value of defensemen across the NHL?

7POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

beerandsens wrote:Wow. Three defensemen are making this one tough for me. Ringo, Commodore and Finger. I think the hefty price tag plus the term has Ringo in the lead. Have these signings changed the upcoming contract value of defensemen across the NHL?

I'll admit to being a little nervous about Volchenkov, Phillips and potentially Lee.

8POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Haha, I love the fact that his name comes up as Ringo.

9POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:09 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Haha, I love the fact that his name comes up as Ringo.

:D And C_orvo comes up Uh OH!.

10POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:10 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:

BAHAHAHAHA, brilliant! This site is hilarious.

11POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
504Heater wrote:

BAHAHAHAHA, brilliant! This site is hilarious.

Don't forget that Char@ comes up as Chuckles as well Smile

- Unknown Author

12POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I shouldn't have put Jeff Finger in there. His contract's just too stupid for words. Sad

13POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

Gotta give the nod to Ringo Star.. the most i would have signed him for would be a nickel and a box of Special K, of course specially modified to be "Special W.. For the Cokehead in you!"

Too far? :king:

14POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mosky wrote:Gotta give the nod to Ringo Star.. the most i would have signed him for would be a nickel and a box of Special K, of course specially modified to be "Special W.. For the Cokehead in you!"

Too far? :king:

:D The most I would've signed him for is 4.5 million - and even then I would've been nervous!

15POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Empty Re: POLL: The Worst Free Agent Signing Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:59 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Come on, it's gotta be Finger for sure! Who is this guy, and why does he warrant $3.5/per. Ridiculous! That has to have been a mistake. Redden for sure is a close, close, close 2nd. But I had to vote for the Finger signing...he's never proven anything in this league, Redden at one point has...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum