GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gerber sidelined tonght with leg injury

+5
Riprock
asq2
bluewhiteandgolf
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gerber sidelined tonght with leg injury Empty Gerber sidelined tonght with leg injury Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

There is a God.....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What kind of leg injury? The kind where he goes on long term IR and his # comes off the cap?

bluewhiteandgolf

bluewhiteandgolf
Prospect
Prospect

richardson out shubie in,

504Heater wrote:What kind of leg injury? The kind where he goes on long term IR and his # comes off the cap?

In other words, proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:What kind of leg injury? The kind where he goes on long term IR and his # comes off the cap?

I read somewhere Hartsburg expects it to be day-to-day.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Was this a Tonya Harding-like incident?

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Alright - everybody start accounting for their whereabouts for the last 48h...

Funny that the reports say he was injured on Friday yet Elliot was called up today...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Acrobat wrote:Alright - everybody start accounting for their whereabouts for the last 48h...

Funny that the reports say he was injured on Friday yet Elliot was called up today...
They were probably waiting to see how it felt today... who knows.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:Was this a Tonya Harding-like incident?

no but after the last game I had serious dreams of accidentally hitting him with my car....

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You should probably seek a safe house, maybe lay low for a couple of days.

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I'm sure this isn't the case, but is there a possibility that there is a trade in the works with Gerber? How does a goalie get a leg injury when he doesn't play?

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

mojo1016 wrote:I'm sure this isn't the case, but is there a possibility that there is a trade in the works with Gerber? How does a goalie get a leg injury when he doesn't play?

I dont think that is the case as it may deminish his value and it would also reflect on any messages the team puts out in the future. I think its a way to deminish his performance so far.

13Gerber sidelined tonght with leg injury Empty Re: Gerber sidelined tonght with leg injury Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

How does one diminish his performance so far when he hasn't really performed so far?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum