GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

+4
Number Twenty Nine
TheAvatar
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hello all,

Thank you for getting this site rolling. Just a couple notes.

1 - Site started July 31, 2008 and opened to members August 5, 2008

2 - We now have 27 members.

3 - We are NOW over 800 posts and the Cap'n' Clutch (me) has surpassed 200 posts on his own!! GM Central - Home for the ArmChair GM AND Rumour Chat have over 300 posts now as well.

4 - Our forum has had well over 2000 views!!!

5 - Most ever online at one time was 12.

6 - Wprager has now surpassed Cronenbergfan for second among top posters - I think I better watch my back or he's gonna pass me :D Keep it up Wprager
cheers

7 - We have just added Spector's Hockey to the Rumour Mill & Affiliates section (top left) and they have in turn added a link for us on their site!!

8 - I added the Fighting Montagoose Category - It's a place where only Admin can add topics and forums. You will all be able to read, reply and post but this is a place where you can go to find topics that the guys running the forum have posted.

9 - New Blog now has 4 entries.

10 - 50 posts per day average.

Last edited by Cap'n' Clutch on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 am; edited 26 times in total

2Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hello all,

2 - We now have 14 members and posts are getting close to 100!!

3 - We had our first 2 pages of comments to a Topic yesterday.

GIGGIDY GOO!!!

Seriously, this is FANTASTIC and the site's membership is growing much quicker than I could have imagined!

Thank you all for making this sometimes scary and stressful venture all the more exciting and fullfiling!

Now, let's try to crack 200 posts, shall we? tongue

3Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:

GIGGIDY GOO!!!

Seriously, this is FANTASTIC and the site's membership is growing much quicker than I could have imagined!

Thank you all for making this sometimes scary and stressful venture all the more exciting and fullfiling!

Now, let's try to crack 200 posts, shall we? tongue

Granted most of the posts are from you and me :lol!: but, it's still cool that we're already up to 14 members after only one real day of opening up. I sent you a PM. I think it could be great.

4Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:17 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I think we need a chatroom for live in-game discussions !

5Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:

I can add what's called a Chatbox but I'm not sure how to have it just for certain times of day. I'll have to talk to Jammer and see if he can help. I thought of that already and I agree it's a great idea.

Edit: I've activated the Chatbox but it's currently not displayed. An hour before games I will open up the Chatbox for discussions.

Last edited by Cap'n' Clutch on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

6Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:43 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, and completely off topic, does anyone know where I can find some awesome Sens avatars? While I enjoy family guy and such, I would REALLY like a decent Sens one or a few to have...

Can anyone suggest a good website or something?

7Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

I can add what's called a Chatbox but I'm not sure how to have it just for certain times of day. I'll have to talk to Jammer and see if he can help. I thought of that already and I agree it's a great idea.

I don't think we need to only activate it at certain times of the day. Doesn't need to be that fancy. If it's just there, people will use it as it makes sense.

8Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

I don't think we need to only activate it at certain times of the day. Doesn't need to be that fancy. If it's just there, people will use it as it makes sense.

I've tried activating the Chatbox but it doesn't seem to load on my page so I deactivated it.

9Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

:afro:

Thanks for the invite!

10Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote::afro:

Thanks for the invite!

No problem. BTW you were post number 90!

11Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

AS you may have noticed there's a bit of a new look. Check out The Rumour Mill as I will be updating it with new rumour sites as I get reliable sites to add. It'll be your one stop shop for your rumour fix.

I'm not sure how to make the rumour site address' into links but I'm working on it.

Let me know what you think of the new look. I'm not entirely happy with the text colour but it was neccessary in order to read the words "The Rumour Mill" etc... more clearly.

Edit: I'd also like to anounce that Cronenbergfan's two posts both have double digit pages and we have one other post that has 2 pages as well. Good work guys. We're up to 16 members BTW.

12Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CONGRATS Cronenbergfan. He currently have the most viewed Topic in this Forum. It's "What's going on with Meszie?"

Way to go dude over 150 views I think?

13Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:CONGRATS Cronenbergfan. He currently have the most viewed Topic in this Forum. It's "What's going on with Meszie?"

Way to go dude over 150 views I think?

I think the Sunshine Girl one might challenge it Smile

14Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cronenbergfan wrote:Oh, and completely off topic, does anyone know where I can find some awesome Sens avatars? While I enjoy family guy and such, I would REALLY like a decent Sens one or a few to have...

No suggestions yet? Odd.

Here's a couple of links:
http://www.sensnation.com/library/avatars/
https://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mozhfboards/?start=all

15Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Empty Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:Oh, and completely off topic, does anyone know where I can find some awesome Sens avatars? While I enjoy family guy and such, I would REALLY like a decent Sens one or a few to have...

No suggestions yet? Odd.

Here's a couple of links:
http://www.sensnation.com/library/avatars/
https://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mozhfboards/?start=all

Hmmm... I smell another widget idea. Perhaps we could call it AVATARI?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum