GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+7
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, I tried a draft simulator for the 1st time ever. my first 5 tries, we got 1st overall.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There are not many things I loathe more than lottery simulations.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I always seem to land on #5

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:There are not many things I loathe more than lottery simulations.

I’ve been getting the 1st and 2nd overall a lot. But I’m not gonna say how often I press the refresh button. Sarcasm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Devils need to beat the Sharks tonight.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Thank you

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes. All the ducks are lining up. Hopefully it keeps going

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Kings win too. Though it comes at the expense of Toronto being in a playoff spot. It's as if FLA doesn't want to win this past week

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Florida has managed to take a massive dump at the wrong time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Florida, Toronto - whoever finishes in that spot will be swept by there Lighting.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Some people never learn.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Florida, Toronto - whoever finishes in that spot will be swept by there Lighting.

Yeah, I don't imagine TB will lay an egg like they did last playoffs.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m so hoping Florida can put it together for the stretch as Toronto missing the playoffs would be delicious. Would they fire Dumbas? They should. So overrated. Hasn’t pulled the necessary moves and his trades haven’t paid off

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I’m so hoping Florida can put it together for the stretch as Toronto missing the playoffs would be delicious. Would they fire Dumbas? They should. So overrated. Hasn’t pulled the necessary moves and his trades haven’t paid off

I'm not sure if they'd fire Dubas. Shanahan should be fired first IMO, but who knows.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bogosian's contact terminated by the Sabres. Here's now a UFA. Leafs, supposedly, are interested.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I’m so hoping Florida can put it together for the stretch as Toronto missing the playoffs would be delicious. Would they fire Dumbas? They should. So overrated. Hasn’t pulled the necessary moves and his trades haven’t paid off

I'm not sure if they'd fire Dubas.  Shanahan should be fired first IMO, but who knows.
You’re probably right but would they? Idk.
I think they’ll likely go with wonder boy for another year at least. Although he might be forced into trading one of their top forwards to actually adress their needs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If you're not watching the Leafs game you're missing a big story.

Both Carolina goalies got injured, so a 42 year old Zamboni driver who sometimes fills in as the Leafs practice goalie is playing in his first NHL game.

Canes are up 6-3 with under 9 to go.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Amazing!

Comes in cold and gives up goals on the first two shots, then stopped the rest (which was not many, the Leafs really sucked).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum