GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions

+5
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
PTFlea
Flo The Action
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

241Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Wed May 22, 2019 1:30 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

STL 7. BOOM.

242Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Wed May 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Only way for me to win is to pick a different team from Ev and hope that team wins. I was pretty sure he was going to pick Bruins, so I don't consider this "cheating". Ideally, though, the picks should have been sent to an independent observer.

With all that out of the way, STL6.

Wow. Cheating.

JK. All good.

I should have been betting these past few rounds since I've been on fire.

243Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Wed May 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I am rooting for St. Louis. It would be a great feel good story.

244Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, a St. Louis win at home on 6 would be good.

245Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Thu May 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Yes, a St. Louis win at home on 6 would be good.

Yes. Mostly to help prags.

- Unknown Author

246Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon May 27, 2019 7:13 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Still missing the pick from Hobiesens. If you pick the Blues and they win, and you also pick the correct number of games (that is not 6 or 7) you will pass everyone and win.

Picks due by puck drop.

247Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon May 27, 2019 11:07 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:Still missing the pick from Hobiesens. If you pick the Blues and they win, and you also pick the correct number of games (that is not 6 or 7) you will pass everyone and win.

Picks due by puck drop.

In that case I pick the Blues in 5 for the win.

248Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Thu May 30, 2019 8:34 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's goooooo St Looooooooooo

249Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Fri May 31, 2019 11:31 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Let's goooooo St Looooooooooo

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Cheering

- Unknown Author

250Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:07 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's a series.

251Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:49 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is it just me or are these games way too spread out this series.

252Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Blues win tonight, I get top spot. If Boston comes back and wins in 7, Ev wins; of Blues win in 7 then it's Time.

253Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think.

254Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was really hoping the blues would give a better more tonight. They don’t have the energy out there that they should. Did they already start celebrating their victory?

255Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:01 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:I was really hoping the blues would give a better more tonight. They don’t have the energy out there that they should. Did they already start celebrating their victory?

Maybe they read the Sunday morning St. Louis newspaper before their game that had already printed and released their Stanley Cup winning thank you to fans. Maybe the players thought it was over too?

256Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:23 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is it too late to change my pick to Bruins in 7? I’ve seen the errors of my ways. Facepalm

They had it right there for the taking...

257Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:11 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I was really hoping the blues would give a better more tonight. They don’t have the energy out there that they should. Did they already start celebrating their victory?

The Blues had a very good first period, but Rask was in #beastmode. After Binnington let in that terrible bouncing 2nd goal, it was, as they say in Boston, ovaaaaah.

258Playoff predictions  - Page 17 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Has Rask had back to back beasmode games this post season? Binnington just had very good games after a loss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum