GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#9: Senators @ Avalanche: 9:00PM, Oct. 26

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Sens are in Denver to play the surprisingly good Avalanche. They have one of the hottest lines in the league with MacKinnon, Landeskog, and Rantanen. Their roster thins out considerably past that, so we'll see how the Sens can do against another team with a great 1st line.

Anderson is starting for the Sens, I'm not sure if it'll be Grubauer or Varlamov for the Avs as they also play tomorrow.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

4-2 Sens win tonight.
Duchene has a multi-point game. Sens Powerplay the difference. Ceci -2.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're getting dominated here. We'll be lucky to get a point.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Started out well... doesn’t look like it will end the same way.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lots of standing around in awe at McKinnon and that line. Just got dominated so badly in the last half of the second on.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was at the gym and looking forward to watching it later. Then I saw on Twitter when Colorado went up 4-3. Flipped to the game channel and it was 5-3.

So I haven't seen much more than the highlights, but Anderson wasn't very competitive on at least a couple of those goals.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I was at the gym and looking forward to watching it later. Then I saw on Twitter when Colorado went up 4-3. Flipped to the game channel and it was 5-3.

So I haven't seen much more than the highlights, but Anderson wasn't very competitive on at least a couple of those goals.

Matrix was pretty good early, but then we were totally outclassed by the Avs big line. Like, every time they were on the ice, they had the puck in our end...for the whole shift.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum