GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Penguins @ Senators - Nov 16, 2017, 7:30pm

+3
tim1_2
Ev
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty even game for the most part. Oh well I expected a loss tbh.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I thought we might win looking at the first. Duchene was all over the place. He looked like he wanted his first goal. Oh well. Arizona won tonight so maybe they don’t come in really funning for a win. We should have this on Saturday.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We make Murray look great all the time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Or he has our number

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:We make Murray look great all the time.

I think Murray is, actually, great.

Hoffman hit a post, Dzingel missed a couple great chances, and that was that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I thought Stone hit a post as well.

That first goal should have been blocked. The second one absolutely should have been. You've got to lock it down in the last minute, *nobody* gets a shot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What is it with Sens always getting injured against the Penguins? Wideman is out, I think we should bring up Jaros. He's our only other rightie d.

Of course they will bring up Chabot or Harpur and play him 5 minutes. On the wing. While Boro logs 15 on his wrong side.

Guy, you're killing me.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I imagine it'll be Harpur who gets called up. Poor Wideman, that looked really bad.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:What is it with Sens always getting injured against the Penguins?  Wideman is out, I think we should bring up Jaros.  He's our only other rightie d.

Of course they will bring up Chabot or Harpur and play him 5 minutes. On the wing. While Boro logs 15 on his wrong side.

Guy, you're killing me.

Chabot or Harpur will never play wing. Boro was awesome last night IMO.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:What is it with Sens always getting injured against the Penguins?  Wideman is out, I think we should bring up Jaros.  He's our only other rightie d.

Guy, you're killing me.

Chabot or Harpur will never play wing. Boro was awesome last night IMO.

Yeah, Boro was really good last night. This has been his best season yet so far.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ripped hamstring. Yikes!

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Having Harper up should help with the foot speed on the back end.  It's tough having Boro, Phaneuf and Oduya all in when only 6D are dressed.  Each of them is fine but having all 3 in the lineup hurts.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah agreed. Boro isn't that slow, but damn phanuef and oduya are slow

Thisis huge for Harpur. It's his time now

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Harpur was brought up to replace the injured Wideman, who was three 7th D playing wing.

What makes you think Harpur will even get into the lineup?

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Boucher will go 7D.  I expect Harper to get about 10-11 minutes

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Omg this game looks so good in 4K

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]