GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm

+6
Ev
PTFlea
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sat May 27, 2017 12:52 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, we had a bunch of guys playing through injuries, but that was about a healthy a lineup as you're gonna get in the Conference Finals.

Honestly, once Dzingel scored late in the 3rd to tie it up again, I thought we had it for sure.

62ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sat May 27, 2017 4:55 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How many points did our D have outside of Karl? Not many. That's one major issue for next season (Chabot?)

63ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sat May 27, 2017 6:02 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:How many points did our D have outside of Karl?  Not many.  That's one major issue for next season (Chabot?)
I bet you that's what the management team is thinking.

64ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sat May 27, 2017 10:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

More specifically Ceci is the huge head scratcher, here. He is second last in D scoring. Only Boro had fewer points. Claesson and Harpur had more.

I can't even begin to explain this. He used to have offense and bow he would trail a mid-30s Phillips.

65ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sat May 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:More specifically Ceci is the huge head scratcher,  here.  He is second last in D scoring. Only Boro had fewer points.  Claesson and Harpur had more.

I can't even begin to explain this. He used to have offense and bow he would trail a mid-30s Phillips.

I will let you try to figure it out. It's pretty obvious why,

66ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sun May 28, 2017 12:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No, it really is not. Phaneuf is supposed to be his stay at home partner, yet Dion has outscored him handily.

67ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sun May 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:No,  it really is not. Phaneuf is supposed to be his stay at home partner, yet Dion has outscored him handily.  

No he's not. Ceci has been the teams shut down dman all year long. And he gets zero pp time. Again, pretty obvious why he doesn't get points. That was not his role. Phaneuf is better offensively.

68ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm - Page 5 Empty Re: ECFGDT#7: Sens @ Pens, May 25, 8:00 pm Sun May 28, 2017 4:08 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:No,  it really is not. Phaneuf is supposed to be his stay at home partner, yet Dion has outscored him handily.  

I'm almost scared to ask, but what are you basing that on?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum