GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #75: Sens @ Flyers, Mar 28, 2017, 7:00pm

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:It's not Anderson lol, he saved the game for us.  Both teams lacked execution, both teams were sloppy and I can't speak for the Flyers, but the Sens need more than 1 or 2 guys to provide the offense.  No one can say the Sens aren't trying, or they're coasting, there's no way they are.  They've been cold offensively for a while now.  Hopefully this is the right time for it.

I thnik they are actually. Boucher is a psychological master. He knows when his team should be pushing it, and now is not the time. This team is going to be mentally and physically rested for the playoffs.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:It's not Anderson lol, he saved the game for us.  Both teams lacked execution, both teams were sloppy and I can't speak for the Flyers, but the Sens need more than 1 or 2 guys to provide the offense.  No one can say the Sens aren't trying, or they're coasting, there's no way they are.  They've been cold offensively for a while now.  Hopefully this is the right time for it.

I thnik they are actually. Boucher is a psychological master. He knows when his team should be pushing it, and now is not the time. This team is going to be mentally and physically rested for the playoffs.

I would imagine you're right, I hope so.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:lol how did you not realize Stalberg was hurt?

Anyways, decent effort last night and that's all I except right now. Makes zero sense to try to play hard and win right now.
Lol. Especially since I pointed this out to him when it happened.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:lol how did you not realize Stalberg was hurt?

Anyways, decent effort last night and that's all I except right now. Makes zero sense to try to play hard and win right now.
No idea.  Must have missed that big time lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum