GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #75: Sens @ Flyers, Mar 28, 2017, 7:00pm

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens' magic number is down to 7 over the Lightning (for last wildcard) and 9 over the Bruins (they hold a 1-ROW lead so we'd have to pass them). With 8 games to go, I'd say the Sens are virtually guaranteed a playoff spot, but the sooner the clinch the sooner they can look at giving the vets a game here and there. Stone, Ryan, Anderson probably don't need it as much as Karlsson, Phaneuf, Ceci, Dzingel and maybe a few others. With the playoffs clinched the Sens can contemplate giving White a quick tryout, after he's had 2-3 games with Bingo to prove he's ready.

In the meantime, tonight's game features the almost-but-not-quite-out-of-it Flyers. Six points out with 7 to go; lets put them out of their misery with a convincing regulation win.

Masterton nominee Anderson will start. Rest of the lineup expected to remain the same.

Go Sens Go!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't think the Flyers are quite ready to roll over and die, so it could be an uphill battle tonight. Hopefully Anderson bounces back a little bit.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like Zack Smith is sick, so Jorri Jorkkipakkallama might get in on D...then they'll go 11F, 7D.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think it's spelled Jokipaalaramalamadingdon.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I think it's spelled Jokipaalaramalamadingdon.

Yeah, I felt like I was forgetting a few syllables.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Some playoff chatter:

Thomas Chabot's Sea Dogs travel to Rimouski with a 2-0 lead in their first-round series. Game starts at 7:30 and you can listen to the Saint John broadcast here. Chabot has two assists in the opening romp (9-2) and added 2+1 in the much closer 2nd game (2G, 5 pts through 2 games).

Logan Brown and the Windsor Spitfires are coming home with a 1-1 split against Kingston. Brown has an assist in each game. Game starts at 7:05 and you can listen to it here.

The 67s are also playing (at 7:00) and you can catch them on Rogers-22 (no Sens prospects involved there).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spitfires game is on one of the sports channels Rogers-438) if you have that package. Don't see any QMJHL games on Rogers. I'm sure there will be a stream or two.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

WRONG Cussing THREAD, WALTER

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:WRONG Cussing THREAD, WALTER

Yikes, TD Place looks empty. At least the side opposite where the cameras are. Just a handful near center ice, the sides and behind the goal are pretty much empty.

Downtown arena. Uh-huh.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How's "Kevin" looked so far?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I see Smitty is out there. So no "Kevin".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We are in for wall to wall Auston coverage now that he's just set the Leafs record for rookie goals.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I didn't get a chance to really pay attention till the shootout. Why is our shotcount so low? This is he wrong time for is team to get cold.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson cost us again.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah but you've got to play him. He's got to find his game before the playoffs.

At least it's a point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum