GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #66: Sens @ Arizona, Mar 9, 2017, 9:00pm

+5
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
spader
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

DiDomenico will wear #48, which was last used by Jared Cowen in 2010.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hold on, Sens twitter had DiDo with #49:

GDT - Game #66: Sens @  Arizona, Mar 9, 2017, 9:00pm - Page 2 C6gpu210

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

If it turns out to be #49, the last player to suit up using that number was "Ready" Freddie Claesson in 2016. Another player in the lineup also used to wear #49 -- Chris Kelly, when he first broke in in 2004.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like the lines. A lot. Let's do this.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

#49 it is.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:#49 it is.

The team probably knows.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boucher will have em juiced up here for the 2nd.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This has been a tough one to watch

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Expected them to lose tonight so I'd be surprise day if we pull this out

To me Dzingel should be taken out once Ryan returns. He is offering nothing lately

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're pressing at least

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Didomenico gets a point!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Didomenico gets a point!
nope

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kept having internet difficulties so couldn't really watch.
It seemed ok from the bits i caught. Seemed like a 2nd game in two nights. I guess the W is what counts.

Too bad everyone in the division who's fighting for a playoff spot  is getting W's  it seems.

Edit: I though MTL won, guess not! Wee hee! NOT!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Didomenico gets a point!
nope

That's a strange call, but whatever.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not a great game except for the Captain. He's 6 points back of Burns. A week ago it was 12. He's never going to catch him in hoodie or even come close, but if he gets close in points he still stands a chance.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to pull out the W.  Condon was pretty good, other than that one through his five hole...the wrap around goal was a bit of a fluke on him...he had his leg in position, but the puck hopped up over his pad.  

On the back half of a back-to-back, with a bunch of guys banged up (Stone left in the 3rd, btw)...yeah, we'll take this!  We're six points clear of third place, which is nice.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Not a great game except for the Captain.  He's 6 points back of Burns. A week ago it was 12. He's never going to catch him in hoodie or even come close, but if he gets close in points he still stands a chance.

If anyone can catch up to burns it's karlsson.

Still, they won't give him the Norris. The Norris has become not about who's the best Dman but about bringing in variety to the trophy. They will give it to burns for the same reason they didn't give it to karlsson last year and not give it to karlsson for similar reasons that they gave it to doughty last year. Absolutely inconsistent. Just a joke.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

What a garbage game! I can't believe they made it out of there with 2 points. Well, I guess I can since Karlsson is a monster. It's like he was the only one who knew they could win it.

What did everyone think of Dido? A little undisciplined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum