GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #61 Sens @ Lightning, Feb 27, 2017, 7:30pm

+2
DefenceWinsChampionships
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

On to Tampa. They are pretty much out of the playoff picture now, being 7 points back of the last wildcard spot. We won't be facing Bishop, which is great, as he was dealt to LA.

I have no idea who will start in nets for Ottawa. Anderson was great last night, but they might still be easing him back in, so maybe Condon gets the game tonight.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

No Bishop, no Stamkos.

Condon in net

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tampa is still dangerous. Condon is 4-0 lifetime. Don't tell me anything about laws of averages.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Last game before the mumps take this team. Enjoy it

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We were nowhere near the Canucks for months. What makes you think the mumps are coming?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:We were nowhere near the Canucks for months. What makes you think the mumps are coming?
Did you hear about the burrows deal?
Of course I'm kidding. A little.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Geez, I forgot he was in Vancouver.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well this is no fun.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

3 goals for kucherov....on the PP....from the exact...same....spot.....our team is full of morons

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Im havé t gonna say Condon could have had all those shots but Anderson would have stopped more of them.

It's like the world doesn't want us to pass the habs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ugh

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't look now but in the last 2 months we are only a game above .500

That's not the record I want heading into the playoffs. We better achieve a more positive record after deadline

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If we make the playoffs,  it's not a given.  We have to be much better

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:If we make the playoffs,  it's not a given.  We have to be much better
After the talk from dorion on how he loved the way we played against the panther i hope it gives him pause for concern.

I still say we are badly missing a top 6 LW. And that should be our top priority.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:If we make the playoffs,  it's not a given.  We have to be much better
After the talk from dorion on how he loved the way we played against the panther i hope it gives him pause for concern.

I still say we are badly missing a top 6 LW. And that should be our top priority.
I agree.  Very annoyed right now.  We were lucky to win yesterday too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum