GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #53: Islanders @ Sens, Feb 11, 2017, 1:00pm

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Afternoon Start Time Alert!!!!!!

Yesterday Andy had goal to himself at practice while Condon and Hammond shared the other. Of course it could simply mean that Andy needed twice the reps of the other two, but it could also mean he is going to get his first start of the year. Or he could be backing up Condon. My gut says they're not going to use an afternoon game against a streaking team as his first game back.

Isles are pretty hot, 7-1-2 in their last ten. Sens, not so much. Here's hoping they finally get back to playing like they did in January.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boucher will address media at 10:30. We'll find out if Andy will start, backup or sit upstairs.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I got a feeling it's Matrix time today, at the exact time the team could use a giant boost. I also wonder if we're going with 7 D again?  I kinda hope not, but I defer to master tactician Guy Boucher.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anderson confirmed as the starter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe they should go with 8D. Andy hasn't seen action in over two months. That's almost like the off season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rest of the lineup unchanged, so going with 7D. I like how that leaves Phaneuf or Boro with the option of dropping the mitts if the situation calls for it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow Andy.   Go sens!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Rest of the lineup unchanged, so going with 7D. I like how that leaves Phaneuf or Boro with the option of dropping the mitts if the situation calls for it.

Like Neon Dion did last game?  I, too, enjoy this possibility. 

Good 1st period for Andy so far...Nice and quiet which is good. 

Stone continues to be our best forward. What a guy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Islanders look very slow. I'm on tape delay, under five to go in the first. Looks like they finally are giving Chimera a well deserved two minute rest.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty pesky effort so far against a hot Islanders team.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Welcome back Mr. Anderson, we've missed you.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Greg Anderson returns in style.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

33 save shutout after missing more than 2 months dealing with hell. No biggie.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Islanders, though, that was pretty bad. They cooled off in a hurry.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if Ev still thinks Hammond should be our starter...Oh I shouldn't be mean, COME BACK EV I STILL LOVE YOU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum