GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #38: Caps @ Sens, Jan 7, 2017, 7:00 pm

+2
PTFlea
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes, totally unexpected turn of events...
I guess we held the fort down tighter than I would have thought. Looking for positives.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Yes, totally unexpected turn of events...
I guess we held the fort down tighter than I would have thought.  Looking for positives.

We didn't have to suffer through a 5 on 3 PP and we're miraculously still in a playoff spot. How positive is that?

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Yes, totally unexpected turn of events...
I guess we held the fort down tighter than I would have thought.  Looking for positives.

We didn't have to suffer through a 5 on 3 PP and we're miraculously still in a playoff spot. How positive is that?

Man that just highlights how much the Atlantic sucks this year

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's all Holtby. Some guys play teams hard, we all know it. Against us, he has a 1.90 GAA and a .938 save percentage. He seems the puck like a beachball against us.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:It's all Holtby.  Some guys play teams hard, we all know it.  Against us, he has a 1.90 GAA and a .938 save percentage.  He seems the puck like a beachball against us.

Yeah it "seems" that way a lot with Ottawa. The truth is they play a pretty soft game and don't want to do the work to do whatever it takes to score.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum