GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #31: Devils @ Sens, Dec 17, 2016, 7:00pm

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So the Devils are in town for a snowy Saturday night.  Schneider in nets for them, the Condominator for the good guys.  Casey Bailey is called to up to play for the suspended Mike Hoffman. BoroCop is back. Here's the Sens projected lines and stuff:

GDT - Game #31: Devils @ Sens, Dec 17, 2016, 7:00pm Cz5g_PcVQAAjr_F

Yours truly and some drunk friends will be in attendance. I expect a huge night from our Mighty Senasnores.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Interesting matchup since we'll get see Taylor Hall, who was offered in exchange for Ceci over the summer, according to sources.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hall or no Hall, the Devils will put you to sleep. I recommend not being too drunk as you'll barely be able to keep your eyes open sober.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, Tim, your buddy from Edmonton won't be there to boo Hall?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That Devils team sucks a bit, but that's clearly a huge win. It'll be perfect timing for Mac to come back and we can assess if he's ready, otherwise we just might be buyers at the deadline! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PS Holy crap is Hall ever good.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:So, Tim, your buddy from Edmonton won't be there to boo Hall?  

Yeah, Air Canada Cussed him, so he didn't make it. That said, it was a solid effort by the Sens. Hardly gave the Devils a whiff at the net. Nice tilt by Neil. Good performance by Condon. Solid W. Hopefully they keep this going tomorrow against the Isles.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:PS Holy crap is Hall ever good.

Not good enough to part with Ceci... What a disastrous decision.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Who said Ceci would have gotten you hall?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Good win. Great game from Smith and Condon. Great Bambi impersonation by Boro. Picked up a point on Tampa as they lost to the Oilers in the shootout - so that's now 4 points plus a game in hand on the 4th place. Gotta keep in the top three.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Still two points above Boston with a game in hand. Would be nice to win that one too.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Multiple sources.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:So the Devils are in town for a snowy Saturday night.  Schneider in nets for them, the Condominator for the good guys.  Casey Bailey is called to up to play for the suspended Mike Hoffman. BoroCop is back. Here's the Sens projected lines and stuff:

GDT - Game #31: Devils @ Sens, Dec 17, 2016, 7:00pm Cz5g_PcVQAAjr_F

Yours truly and some drunk friends will be in attendance.  I expect a huge night from our Mighty Senasnores.

I like the lineup graphic. There's a Senators Brazil Twitter account that has nice stuff too.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Multiple sources.
Multiple sources as in senschirp message boards or the few of us just shooting out scenarios? Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Multiple sources.
Multiple sources as in senschirp message boards or the few of us just shooting out scenarios? Sarcasm

All of the above.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum