GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMH Contest: Predict The Season Standings (16-17)

+3
PTFlea
Flo The Action
dennycrane
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ugh! I just had a look at colorado's line-up! Maybe I should have picked them for worst overall. They have one and a half good line and their top 4 is very debatable.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:You have Vancouver making the playoffs.  Interesting.
I know right? I picked them as my worst team.

Hecpicked them over LA, Nashville, even Phoenix will be higher.

I guess it makes things interesting.

I had them below LA but then Quick got broken.  Erikisson with the Sedins will be a very strong line.

So you changed your picks after the deadline based on what happened in the games last night.  Cool.  Disqualified.

You can disqualify me for getting my picks in after the 7PM Oct. 12 deadline but not for changing my mind because of significant injury. If you want, replace VAN with LAK. I honestly don't think that a single change will be the difference between me winning and missing by a point. I mean, you *have* seen the rest of my picks, right?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Diddle I changed it.  I hate Montreal and think they suck, but they'll probably make it

Problem is, they got instantly better by getting rid of that showboating buffoon, Subban.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, Vancouver is off to a 4-0 start, the Avalanche just blanked the mighty Bolts of Tampa Bay and are a respectable 3-1, Carolina is racking up the loser points to sit 4th in the Met, and good ol' Columbus have not won a game yet (although they've only played two to-date).

IOW, it's early in the season.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bump...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Bump...

OMG no

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Bump...

OMG no

I had to ask, didn't I. Give it to me straight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum