GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #49: Rangers @ Senators - 3:00 pm - Sunday, Jan 24 2016

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seriously, why isn't the third line Prince-lazar and Chiasson?
Cmon!

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good start, good intensity.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sweet Ryan!

Good effort so far. Totally dictating the pace.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Geez. What a surprise!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ya! Team coming together and playing a full game. Imagine that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hard to imagine lately.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You think this could get us on a role but we only have Buffalo left to play before the Allstar

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's nice to see zibanejad getting stronger. You hope for consistency though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dog Day Afternoon! (Bobby Mac)

Can't remember the last time they played a full game. Still have up 35 shots but that was not a difficult shutout for Andy.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Dog Day Afternoon!  (Bobby Mac)

Can't remember the last time they played a full game.  Still have up 35 shots but that was not a difficult shutout for Andy.
didnt look too difficult no. we showed up plain and simple and apart from that open net for the rangers, they never got too close. too many shots allowed but boy was the effort there.
i don't want to say it was a main motivator but Bobby ryan coming out like that and saying people better adopt the style of play was good leadership. you wonder if this could change the season a little. that shot from hoffman beating lunqvist straight on was incredible. what a release to beat the king.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Like I was saying earlier, Hoffman's skill is very close to Kane's. His shot is elite. His spouse is top notch, too. Kane is still a better skater and he certainly has chemistry with his line mates right now.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Like I was saying earlier, Hoffman's skill is very close to Kane's.  His shot is elite.  His spouse is top notch, too.  Kane is still a better skater and he certainly has chemistry with his line mates right now.
His shot is incredible but that's a long shot to compare him to Kane, with or without teammates. So what do you know about his marital habits? Stalker much?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

*speed* have to type more carefully.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:You think this could get us on a role but we only have Buffalo left to play before the Allstar

Go out with a bang and come back with a renewed Turris and really start rolling from there.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Rangers are a mess.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:The Rangers are a mess.

No, according to Walter they are back on track and also Anderson's shutout was easy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:The Rangers are a mess.

No, according to Walter they are back on track and also Anderson's shutout was easy.

All I said was they rebounded from their poor play (they have) and are 6-3-1 (they were). I never said theywere back on track.

Oh, and as 35-save shutouts go, that *was* an easy one. The most difficult chance was the Hayes whiff, the rest were solid saves that any solid NHL goalie makes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum