GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015

+2
Flo The Action
wprager
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

(The "Desert Sun" edition)

GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 Large GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 At-24-000000 GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 Large

The Sens try to extend their longest winning streak of the season (which, really, isn't saying much) to 5 games as they face some tired Desert Dogs in Arizona.  The Coyotes played a full 60 minute game plus 4:20 of OT before coming off the ice with the win over the visiting Flames.  OEL had the winner in the extra period to give head coach Tippet his 500th win.  Meanwhile, the Sens got to Glendale early Wednesday morning, flying out after their win over the Colorado Avalanche, and have been enjoying a few days off under the warm desert sun.

GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 1253727577_beloe.solnce.pustyni007816211932

The last time these two teams me, Mikkel Boedker's hat-trick paced Arizona to a 4-1 win at the CTC.  If you recall, that was the game in which Zbynek Michalek drilled Lazar head-first into the boards.  Lazar ended playing under 5 minutes that game, and missed the next three; meanwhile Michalek didn't get so much as a penalty on the play.  Two games later Zetterberg broke Pageau's nose with a blatant flying elbow to the head, receiving nothing for his efforts, other than a first star of the next game, also against the Senators.  We all remember the "vicious" hit Stone put on Ferraro that resulted in Stone missing 2 games and his mojo.

So, that's that.  The Sens face another tired opponent and should have more than a little chip on their shoulder as incentive.  Milan, I don't care if he's your brother, Lazar is your linemate.  Do the right thing.  Mom will eventually forgive you.

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by wprager on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
(The "Desert Sun" edition)

GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 Large GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 At-24-000000 GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 Large

The Sens try to extend their longest winning streak of the season (which, really, isn't saying much) to 5 games as they face some tired Desert Dogs in Arizona.  The Coyotes played a full 60 minute game plus 4:20 of OT before coming off the ice with the win over the visiting Flames.  OEL had the winner in the extra period to give head coach Tippet his 500th win.  Meanwhile, the Sens got to Glendale early Wednesday morning, flying out after their win over the Colorado Avalanche, and have been enjoying a few days off under the warm desert sun.

GAME DAY #23: Sens @ Coyotes - 10:00pm - Thursday Nov. 28 2015 1253727577_beloe.solnce.pustyni007816211932

The last time these two teams me, Mikkel Boedker's hat-trick paced Arizona to a 4-1 win at the CTC.  If you recall, that was the game in which Zbynek Michalek drilled Lazar head-first into the boards.  Lazar ended playing under 5 minutes that game, and missed the next three; meanwhile Michalek didn't get so much as a penalty on the play.  Two games later Zetterberg broke Pageau's nose with a blatant flying elbow to the head, receiving nothing for his efforts, other than a first star of the next game, also against the Senators.  We all remember the "vicious" hit Stone put on Ferraro that resulted in Stone missing 2 games and his mojo.

So, that's that.  The Sens face another tired opponent and should have more than a little chip on their shoulder as incentive.  Milan, I don't care if he's your brother, Lazar is your linemate.  Do the right thing.  Mom will eventually forgive you.

GO SENS GO!!!
I think that's colorado's logo... I could be wrong.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The yotes won last night so maybe they're ok with a loss tonight? Good deal if you ask me.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Still 8 hours to make a game-saving trade.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You said I it brah!  Fire sale!?!? Black Friday weekend!

Free iPad with every trade.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We just got Boedkered. Facepalm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

EK looked great in the third but man that second Boedker goal was brutal. I thought the point of all the strength training and avoiding conditioning was to be better at clearing the crease?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tough loss for the Ottawa Sens.

Maybe now they smarten up and make some trades.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just watched it. Brutal. Karlsson should be ashamed on that second goal. The pass that led to the goal of of the penalty box was pretty awful as well. Can't blame Anderson for any of those goals individually but a timely save out two would have been nice. We held them to under 20 shots. Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought we deserved that one, but that's life. At time Karlsson was unreal.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Tough loss for the Ottawa Sens.

Maybe now they smarten up and make some trades.

We tried to warn them SSF. WHY??!!?? WHY didn't they listen? Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As Hank would say. It's tough for City Ottawa.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:As Hank would say. It's tough for City Ottawa.

Once again, Hank B shows us the way.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They had a perfect opportunity to grab an easy 2 points. How the hell does Karlsson do that on the second goal? On that breakaway at least he just made a mistake -- bad, bad pass -- but on this one, did he at least politely ask Boedker to move along? Not asking for a cross-check across the back of the neck like Dubinsky on Crosby, but push him, hold down his stick, something! Definitely not #BeastMode out there for Andy, but give him a *little* bit of help in his own end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum