GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+14
SensHulk
Oglethorpe
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
tim1_2
LeCaptain
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Ev
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Should be go through the late round homeruns Dallas has had? haha.  Their 1st rounders haven't been great at times but Benn, Paul, Ritchie, Eakin, Roussel, Klingberg, pretty impressive.  

They're all different staffs though I'm pretty sure.

Anything they've done, we've done, and better.

Cody Eakin was a caps pick. Brett Ritchie is meh and not even in the league yet. We shall see.

Jake Campbell, Scott glennie, Jamie oleksiak, all busts. Panic husking was a poor pick in my opinion. This year they took another Russian. Too risky.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Did not know Eakin was a Caps draft pick, my bad.

Again, their first rounders with Joey N at the Helm were awful.

On another note, sounds like Jaros is the guy that surprised everyone. Based on what the scouting staff said about him being the last cut on Slovakia's WC team, could end up being an NHLer.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I meant Nichuskin, not panic husking....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:I meant Nichuskin, not panic husking....

Laugh1

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Zack Stortini is another one they signed today -- that one's clearly AHL bound.  I see that Derek Grant signed on with the Flames.  I didn't hear about anyone else but they had quite a few players who were free agents in Bingo that did not get re-signed.  

Like who? Anyone know who's moving on?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Zack Stortini is another one they signed today -- that one's clearly AHL bound.  I see that Derek Grant signed on with the Flames.  I didn't hear about anyone else but they had quite a few players who were free agents in Bingo that did not get re-signed.  

Like who? Anyone know who's moving on?

Alex grant, Derek grant, Darren Kramer, Aaron Johnson

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a weird comment on the Ottawa sun article about Puempel

MTL Senator
4 hours ago
You can quote me on this. I guarantee anyone, as long as Matt stays healthy, he'll be arguably the Sens best player.
1 Reply

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:What a weird comment on the Ottawa sun article about Puempel

MTL Senator
4 hours ago
You can quote me on this. I guarantee anyone, as long as Matt stays healthy, he'll be arguably the Sens best player.
1  Reply

So 20 games in when he has a couple secondary assists he'll say "Must be battling through an injury"?

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

MTL Senator
4 hours ago
1  Reply

Who is the author of this article?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DirtyDave wrote:

MTL Senator
4 hours ago
1  Reply

Garrioch:
http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/07/02/senators-prospect-matt-puempel-taking-steps-to-stay-in-ottawa

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Did anyone hear dorion say that Lazar might get a look on lw if need be?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Did anyone hear dorion say that Lazar might get a look on lw if need be?

Did you read that somewhere?

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:

MTL Senator
4 hours ago
1  Reply

Garrioch:
http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/07/02/senators-prospect-matt-puempel-taking-steps-to-stay-in-ottawa

That's interesting. I expect ridiculous claims from Don B. I guess he saved himself from embarrassment by saying "arguably".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That wasn't Garrioch saying it, it's the comment section at the bottom by someone gong by the nickname "MTL Senator".

At the end he writes out his ideal lineup with Puempel on the third line. Really, the Sens' best player (according to him) on the third line. OK.

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:That wasn't Garrioch saying it, it's the comment section at the bottom by someone gong by the nickname "MTL Senator".

At the end he writes out his ideal lineup with Puempel on the third line.  Really, the Sens' best player (according to him) on the third line.  OK.

Oh. Well that's a weird thing to post in here.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:
wprager wrote:That wasn't Garrioch saying it, it's the comment section at the bottom by someone gong by the nickname "MTL Senator".

At the end he writes out his ideal lineup with Puempel on the third line.  Really, the Sens' best player (according to him) on the third line.  OK.

Indeed.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:

Indeed.

Nevermind all that. What's the latest trade scuttlebutt regarding the Senatores?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wait. Here it is:

Sens pursuing Shattenkirk or Fowler. Yes. Cam Fowler.

https://twitter.com/DefenseMinister

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum